- Develop a performance based culture, both team and individual, to assure continuous improvement and alignment with enterprise vision, mission and objectives.
- Drive employee engagement, training, and development in the key areas of food safety, employee safety, product quality, and productivity.
- Provide direct oversight for the production team with strong cross functional interface with maintenance, quality, HR, procurement, and R&D.
- Provide leadership in measuring, assessing and enhancing production capabilities and performance.
- Ensure regulatory compliance across a range of federal, state, and local agencies.
- Ensure that all quality standards, specifications and policies are met, drive continuous process/manufacturing improvements and collaborate with Research and Development in product development and implementation.
- Develop a culture based on open/honest dialogue and involvement with all team members that demonstrates the value of their input and engagement in improving performance.
- Drive a culture of high performance and accountability in employee and product safety as well as other aspects of the business.
- Drive collaboration with R&D in new product development to ensure plant capabilities and production feasibility are understood and addressed.
- Bachelor's Degree required (i.e. Business Administration, Engineering, Food Science, Management, or Operations).
- Minimum 5-10 years manufacturing experience required preferably with some level of High Performance Work System implementation.
- Minimum 2-7 years in a significant leadership role in a plant required (i.e. Production Manager or Operations Manager with significant scope of responsibility).
- Manufacturing experience in a food, CPG, or related industry required.
- Strong change management skills required.
- Key leadership competencies in addition to high ethical standards, strong values, integrity, drive to deliver results, pride in personal and team performance, decision quality, building effective teams, and action orientation are fundamental imperatives.
FRESHLY simplifies the path to healthy eating and achieving fitness goals by serving as both your "personal chef and nutritionist". We work with talented chefs to create and deliver fresh, gourmet, ready-made meals, designed to help you optimize your health while enjoying the process. Each meal is carefully curated with all-natural ingredients and is always free of gluten, artificial flavors, and refined sugars. High in protein and nutrient dense veggies, nothing about us is artificial! Using the most advanced packaging technology, our meals arrive to your doorstep carefully packaged in a refrigerated box so your food stays fresh.
Our ample menu won’t disappoint. But don’t take our word for it – we back it up with a 100% money-back guarantee. Let us do the work. All you have to do is it eat and enjoy; no shopping, no cooking, no cleaning.
With FRESHLY, eating healthy is easy, delicious, and more convenient than ever.
Want to learn more about Freshly? Visit Freshly's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.