- Partners with leadership to align HR strategy to business strategy.
- Collaborates across HR and other stakeholders across the site to resolve escalated issues and generate solutions to enable the site’s business strategy.
- In partnership with headquarter and site HR peers, designs systems to analyzes trends and metrics to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Acts as change agent to business through process design and approaches that support change and transformation – striving to lead mutual processes to best practice status.
- Partners with HR Generalists and Learning & Development to design and deliver onboarding, training, and employee engagement programs.
- Provides day-to-day coaching to leadership on a variety of actions to include employee relations issues, policy interpretation and application; talent management and development; and organizational design consultation.
- Conducts ongoing supply and demand analysis for business partners on current and future state staffing and skill needs and designs talent acquisition strategies to meet those needs.
- Assists talent acquisition team and site recruiter for site talent needs. Makes referrals to hiring manager and ensures efficient turn-around activity.
- Manages at least one HR generalist and/or HR coordinator and office staffLeads and/or supports annual HR cycle deliverables to include performance management; merit and bonus awards; benefits enrollment, etc.
- Evaluates issues, patterns, and trends to provide proactive insights for HR solution and program designs, i.e training to address certain needs.
- Partners with Payroll; HRIS; and Compensation and Benefits functions as needed to provide solutions for employees.
- All other duties assigned.
- Demonstrated employee relations, employee engagement, and employee retention experience
- Proven strong foundation and knowledge of principles & practice of HR including employment law & compliance requirements.
- Proven client management and business literacy skills.
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Proven knowledge of full lifecycle recruiting components to include sourcing; qualifying; networking; assessing; selling and wage/salary trends.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to effectively coach employees and management through complex and difficult issues.
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous and rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to set high personal goals and work independently.
- Ability to organize, multi-task and prioritize tasks.
- Ability to make recommendation to effectively resolve problems or issues.
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- Bachelors degree in human resources or business related field.
- Two (2) to Eight (8) years of HR experience with at least two (2) years of experience as HR Business Partner experience and/ or HR Generalist.
- Operations/logistics/manufacturing environment experience with 150 or more employees a plus.
- PHR and/or SHRM-CP required.
- Previous experience in coaching employees and management through complex difficult issues.
FRESHLY simplifies the path to healthy eating and achieving fitness goals by serving as both your "personal chef and nutritionist". We work with talented chefs to create and deliver fresh, gourmet, ready-made meals, designed to help you optimize your health while enjoying the process. Each meal is carefully curated with all-natural ingredients and is always free of gluten, artificial flavors, and refined sugars. High in protein and nutrient dense veggies, nothing about us is artificial! Using the most advanced packaging technology, our meals arrive to your doorstep carefully packaged in a refrigerated box so your food stays fresh.
Our ample menu won’t disappoint. But don’t take our word for it – we back it up with a 100% money-back guarantee. Let us do the work. All you have to do is it eat and enjoy; no shopping, no cooking, no cleaning.
With FRESHLY, eating healthy is easy, delicious, and more convenient than ever.
Want to learn more about Freshly? Visit Freshly's website.
See jobs at Bluecore