Quality Assurance Lead - 3rd Shift
Freshly, Phoenix, AZ
Chef-cooked, healthy meals delivered to you.
- Shift is from 9:00 pm - 5:30 am.
- Lead, plan, organize and guide staff in accordance with company policies, procedures & GMP’s
- Execute quarterly objectives
- Execute staff scheduling to include: work assignments, training, vacations, employee breaks, overtime assignment, and back up for absent employees
- Effective communication
- 100% execution on daily tasks, projects & objectives
- Enforce all dept Standard Operating Procedures
- Maintain a team environment and high employee morale
- Execute and delegate all product evaluations, plant audits, and all relevant daily paperwork
- Supervise waste removal, uniform, chemical, pest control programs, and contracts
- Carry out HACCP and FSMA, Pathogen Monitoring, SQF, SSOP & GMP programs
- Perform scheduled duties when necessary with a team including pre-op, operational inspection, batch log temperature monitoring, product evaluations, sampling, yield testing, weight measuring
- Identify food safety and quality risks
- Assist in training all new department employees
- Physical Activities:
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand, talk and hear.
- The employee frequently is required to walk, use hands and arms to handle, feel and reach, push, pull, bend and twist.
- The employee is occasionally required to sit, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl, move up and down stairs; move, lift, carry, and place merchandise and supplies weighing up to 50 pounds without assistance.
- Visually inspects equipment and located merchandise and other objects.
- Wear personal protective equipment (PPE) as required.
- Read information, often in small print.
- Enter and locate information on a computer system or communication device.
- Write documents, reports, etc. using a writing instrument (e.g., pencil, pen) or computer.
- Observe the behavior of others.
- Excellent communication skills
- Arizona food handlers card
- 1 to 3 years of job-related experience
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred
- Self-starter, organized and detail-oriented with good problem-solving skills
- Reading, writing and arithmetic skills
- Knowledge of office & manufacturing processes, procedures, and technology
- Maricopa/FDA regulatory knowledge
- Knowledge of plant sanitation, HACCP, FSMA, SSOP, and GMPs
- Key leadership competencies in addition to high ethical standards, strong values, integrity, drive to deliver results, pride in personal and team performance, decision quality, building effective teams, and action orientation are fundamental imperatives
- Must wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) in all required areas.
- Work in areas requiring exposure to varying temperatures, extreme heat or cold from 34 to 90 degrees, and/or wet, damp, or drafty conditions.
- Work in areas with slippery and/or wet conditions near water.
- Frequently work near equipment and mechanic moving parts
- Regular exposure to cleaning chemicals
- Work overnight, weekends, and rotating/varying shifts.
- Work indoors for extended periods of time.
- Move through narrow, enclosed, or elevated spaces.
FRESHLY simplifies the path to healthy eating and achieving fitness goals by serving as both your "personal chef and nutritionist". We work with talented chefs to create and deliver fresh, gourmet, ready-made meals, designed to help you optimize your health while enjoying the process. Each meal is carefully curated with all-natural ingredients and is always free of gluten, artificial flavors, and refined sugars. High in protein and nutrient dense veggies, nothing about us is artificial! Using the most advanced packaging technology, our meals arrive to your doorstep carefully packaged in a refrigerated box so your food stays fresh.
Our ample menu won’t disappoint. But don’t take our word for it – we back it up with a 100% money-back guarantee. Let us do the work. All you have to do is it eat and enjoy; no shopping, no cooking, no cleaning.
With FRESHLY, eating healthy is easy, delicious, and more convenient than ever.
Want to learn more about Freshly? Visit Freshly's website.
Great Prices. Better Cars. Shipped to You.