- 100% execution of daily tasks, projects & objectives.
- Interpret, implement and provide feedback on quality assurance standards.
- Execute sampling procedures and directions for recording and reporting quality data.
- Enforce all department Standard Operating Procedures SOPs and Good Manufacturing Practices GMPs.
- Execute and delegate all product evaluations, plant audits and all relevant daily paperwork.
- Conduct and monitor testing and inspection of materials and products to ensure finished product quality.
- Generates logs to document testing, weights, temperatures, times and other measurements.
- Follow through and conduct post release/post implementation testing.
- Prepare reports to communicate outcomes of quality activities.
- Identify coaching and training needs to meet quality standards.
- Implement appropriate corrective actions.
- Carry out HACCP and FSMA, Pathogen Monitoring, SQF, SSOP & GMP programs.
- Identify food safety and quality risks and correct immediately by following established procedures.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand, talk and hear.
- The employee frequently is required to walk, use hands and arms to handle, feel and reach, push, pull, bend and twist.
- The employee is occasionally required to sit, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl, move up and down stairs; move, lift, carry, and place merchandise and supplies weighing up to 50 pounds without assistance.
- Visually inspects equipment and locates merchandise and other objects.
- Wear personal protective equipment (PPE) as required.
- Read information, often in small print.
- Enter and locate information on a computer system or communication device.
- Write documents, reports, etc. using a writing instrument (e.g., pencil, pen) or computer.
- Observe behavior of others.
- Must wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) in all required areas.
- Work in areas requiring exposure to varying temperatures, extreme cold or heat from 0 to 110 degrees, and/or wet, damp, or drafty conditions.
- Work in areas with slippery and/or wet conditions near water.
- Frequently work near equipment and mechanical moving parts.
- Regular exposure to cleaning chemicals.
- Work overnight, weekends, and rotating/varying shifts.
- Work indoors for extended periods of time.
- Move through narrow, enclosed, or elevated spaces.
- High School Degree or 1 to 3 years of job-related experience.
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Data collection and analysis skills.
- Implementation of corrective action.
- Self starter, organized and detail oriented with good planning and problem solving skills.
- Reading, writing and arithmetic skills.
- Knowledge of Quality Assurance & manufacturing processes, procedures and technology.
- Maricopa/FDA regulatory knowledge.
- Knowledge of plant sanitation, HACCP, FSMA, SSOP and GMPs.
- Key leadership competencies in addition to high ethical standards, strong values, integrity, drive to deliver results, pride in personal and team performance, decision quality, building effective teams, and action orientation are fundamental imperatives.
FRESHLY simplifies the path to healthy eating and achieving fitness goals by serving as both your "personal chef and nutritionist". We work with talented chefs to create and deliver fresh, gourmet, ready-made meals, designed to help you optimize your health while enjoying the process. Each meal is carefully curated with all-natural ingredients and is always free of gluten, artificial flavors, and refined sugars. High in protein and nutrient dense veggies, nothing about us is artificial! Using the most advanced packaging technology, our meals arrive to your doorstep carefully packaged in a refrigerated box so your food stays fresh.
Our ample menu won’t disappoint. But don’t take our word for it – we back it up with a 100% money-back guarantee. Let us do the work. All you have to do is it eat and enjoy; no shopping, no cooking, no cleaning.
With FRESHLY, eating healthy is easy, delicious, and more convenient than ever.