- Lead and execute day-to-day marketing operation activities to ensure seamless execution and workflow management for all marketing projects, including brand, retention and acquisition marketing initiatives across online and offline channels.
- Hold teams accountable for delivering on project plans, and remove daily blockers that interfere with project success factors creatively collaborating with the team to define the path/plan forward and providing structure and process to the project plan.
- Responsible for overseeing project timelines, creative talent assignments for development, status reports and meetings for all assigned projects.
- Drive team productivity by optimizing marketing processes and efficiently managing resources to balance workload.
- Act as the point person between the internal marketing department, cross-functional internal teams, and external agencies to implement key marketing initiatives.
- Manage all initiatives within the company’s project management software to make sure all tasks and projects are up to date on a daily basis and that all changes/updates are tracked within the system.
- Build a strong culture based on project management and creative studio excellence and achievement of strategic objectives. Reinforce CMO’s vision and facilitate new ways of working with both internal creative studio and internal stakeholders.
- 3+ years of experience in project management or operations, preferably in media or marketing.
- Extensive experience working with creative teams (e.g., designers, copywriters, photographers, etc.) resulting in a strong understanding of asset development and the thinking and processes surrounding it.
- Think of yourself as a creative problem solver
- Hold yourself and your partners to a high standard of accountability and exhibit strengths in motivating/influencing others
- Able to create strong working relationships with stakeholders (creative studio, business leads, cross-functional partners)
- Ability to work autonomously and take strong accountability and ownership of multiple customer-facing projects.
- Works well in a fast-paced environment, able to manage multiple projects with ever-changing needs and adept at prioritization
- Demonstrate analytical and conceptual thought while developing a structured project plan.
- Recognize areas for improvement and facilitates change by working with others across the company so that the team is highly efficient, well organized, and has seamless project execution.
- Be an advocate for open and transparent communication.
- Familiarity with project management software and how to use it to drive transparency around goals, deliverables, and due dates (e.g., Trello, Team Gantt, Jira, SmartSheets).
- Organized, detail-oriented, proactive and opinionated about the best ways to work effectively.
- A unique combo of leadership skills and guidance, able to balance making sure the team meets deadlines and works efficiently while also showing empathy when listening and solving problems between teams and stakeholders.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
FRESHLY simplifies the path to healthy eating and achieving fitness goals by serving as both your "personal chef and nutritionist". We work with talented chefs to create and deliver fresh, gourmet, ready-made meals, designed to help you optimize your health while enjoying the process. Each meal is carefully curated with all-natural ingredients and is always free of gluten, artificial flavors, and refined sugars. High in protein and nutrient dense veggies, nothing about us is artificial! Using the most advanced packaging technology, our meals arrive to your doorstep carefully packaged in a refrigerated box so your food stays fresh.
Our ample menu won’t disappoint. But don’t take our word for it – we back it up with a 100% money-back guarantee. Let us do the work. All you have to do is it eat and enjoy; no shopping, no cooking, no cleaning.
With FRESHLY, eating healthy is easy, delicious, and more convenient than ever.
Want to learn more about Freshly? Visit Freshly's website.
The best bed for better sleep