- Provides safety support and information to plant staff.
- Assist in implementation of developed safety programs to continue to reduce work related injuries.
- Coordinate with operations leaders to analyze risks and needs within the department and develop solutions to enhance safety.
- Assist with incident investigations, to include assistance with development of corrective actions.
- Understand federal and state occupational safety regulations and assist in ensuring compliance.
- Assist in implementing changes as need be to correct safety trends and or maintain proper progression.
- Identify potential hazards throughout the plant, Make recommendations and provide potential solutions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand, talk and hear.
- The employee frequently is required to walk, use hands and arms to handle, feel and reach, push, pull, bend and twist.
- The employee is occasionally required to sit, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl, move up and down stairs; move, lift, carry, and place merchandise and supplies weighing up to 20 pounds without assistance.
- Wear personal protective equipment (PPE) as required.
- Read information, often in small print.
- Enter and locate information on a computer system or communication device.
- Write documents, reports, etc. using a writing instrument (e.g., pencil, pen) or computer.
- Observe behavior of others.
- This position will consist of a mix of office environment with moderate to low noise levels and being in the food production plant which will require walking and differing noise levels and temperature changes. Daily use of a computer and phone system is necessary as well as interaction with staff, contractors and vendors.
- Work in areas requiring exposure to varying temperatures, occasionally in extreme cold or heat from 34 to 90 degrees, and/or wet, damp, or drafty conditions.
- Have flexibility with regard to work hours in order to meet the needs of the employees and management team relative to accessibility, and visibility, across all shifts as needed.
- Work indoors for extended periods of time.
- 1-3+ years experience working in a safety capacity
- Excellent written and verbal communication and organization skills.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) required.
FRESHLY simplifies the path to healthy eating and achieving fitness goals by serving as both your "personal chef and nutritionist". We work with talented chefs to create and deliver fresh, gourmet, ready-made meals, designed to help you optimize your health while enjoying the process. Each meal is carefully curated with all-natural ingredients and is always free of gluten, artificial flavors, and refined sugars. High in protein and nutrient dense veggies, nothing about us is artificial! Using the most advanced packaging technology, our meals arrive to your doorstep carefully packaged in a refrigerated box so your food stays fresh.
Our ample menu won’t disappoint. But don’t take our word for it – we back it up with a 100% money-back guarantee. Let us do the work. All you have to do is it eat and enjoy; no shopping, no cooking, no cleaning.
With FRESHLY, eating healthy is easy, delicious, and more convenient than ever.
Want to learn more about Freshly? Visit Freshly's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one
Jobs You May Like
Family Medicine Physician
Heal, Atlanta, GA