Training Manager - Manufacturing and Operations
Freshly, Savage, MD
Chef-cooked, healthy meals delivered to you.
- Develop a performance based culture, both team and individual, to assure continuous improvement and alignment with enterprise vision, mission and objectives.
- Develop a training and development program to incorporate key areas of food safety, employee safety, product quality, productivity, and personal/team development.
- Provide leadership in assessing, recommending, and executing training and development needs to reduce performance gaps and increase retention through effective onboarding programs.
- Create and manage a system of SOPs, SSOPs, Job Aids, One point lessons, training presentations/videos, etc.
- Ensure that all required trainings are executed and documented in accordance with all FSMA and OSHA regulations.
- Develop a culture based on open/honest dialogue and involvement with all team members that demonstrates the value of their input and engagement in improving performance.
- Drive a culture of high performance and accountability in employee and product safety as well as other aspects of the business.
- Manage a training system across multiple facilities- travel is required.
- Ability to think strategically about future training & development needs and provide recommendations to leadership on 1-3 year plans regarding T&D.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred (i.e. or equivalent experience in Training & Development roles in a manufacturing environment).
- Minimum 3-5 years Training & Development experience required.
- Manufacturing experience in a food, CPG, or related industry is REQUIRED.
- Must exhibit key leadership competencies in addition to: high ethical standards, strong values, integrity, drive to deliver results, pride in personal and team performance, decision quality, building effective teams, and action orientation.
FRESHLY simplifies the path to healthy eating and achieving fitness goals by serving as both your "personal chef and nutritionist". We work with talented chefs to create and deliver fresh, gourmet, ready-made meals, designed to help you optimize your health while enjoying the process. Each meal is carefully curated with all-natural ingredients and is always free of gluten, artificial flavors, and refined sugars. High in protein and nutrient dense veggies, nothing about us is artificial! Using the most advanced packaging technology, our meals arrive to your doorstep carefully packaged in a refrigerated box so your food stays fresh.
Our ample menu won’t disappoint. But don’t take our word for it – we back it up with a 100% money-back guarantee. Let us do the work. All you have to do is it eat and enjoy; no shopping, no cooking, no cleaning.
With FRESHLY, eating healthy is easy, delicious, and more convenient than ever.
Want to learn more about Freshly? Visit Freshly's website.
Jobs You May Like
Associate Director, Vector Process Development
Bluebird Bio, Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States