Director, Employee Engagement & Internal Communications - Otter Media
Fullscreen, Playa Vista, CA
BUILT WITH THE CREATOR IN MIND.
- Be the internal 'editor in chief' defining our voice and style, and crafting messages that are align to our culture and values.
- Oversee implementation of diversity and inclusion initiatives and recommend modifications or improvements as necessary for success.
- Collaborate with internal teams to develop a harmonious 'voice' across all team member experiences.
- Develops, oversees and/or executes company-wide employee engagement programs and events.
- Manage corporate social responsibility program and efforts for Otter.
- Design, build and manage communication channels and platforms, including our intranet, physical spaces, and live events.Manage various virtual and social technologies.
- Focus efforts on continuing to build and maintain Otter’s employer brand.
- Partner across PR and corporate communications to align and represent the Otter brand and company values internally.
- Lead all internal events. Oversee event planning and messaging.
- Build team member engagement in who we are and where we are going as a company.
- Be an outstanding personal and professional example of Otter's culture and values.
- 7-10 years of experience in communications, employee engagement, organization development, program management, human resources, public relations, employee communications or strategic communications required.
- An exceptional writer, recognized for clear and compelling output, often asked to edit the work of others.
- Exceptional verbal communication skills. Comfortable presenting to groups of all sizes.
- Experience in writing executive talking points and communications plans for senior leadership teams.
- Proven influencing skills across various levels in an organization.
- Thrives in a collaborative environment with a strong desire to interact with people at all levels.
- Relentlessly positive attitude and outstanding consulting skills with senior executive or high-profile leaders.
- Bachelor Degree in a related field.
A NEW KIND OF MEDIA COMPANY. In collaboration with the world’s leading talent and brands, we create content differently. Our network, our technology, and our services change the way content is produced, distributed, and consumed by more than 600 million massively engaged subscribers. We're headquartered in L.A. and were founded in January 2011 by CEO George Strompolos, a co-creator of YouTube's Partner Program.
Want to learn more about Fullscreen? Visit Fullscreen's website.
Jobs You May Like
Group Financial Controller
Operations Lead, Payment Integrity
Clover Health, Nashville, TN
Technical Lead Finance Systems - Java & MeanStack
Airbnb, San Francisco, United States
The Trade Desk, San Francisco, CA
Justworks, New York, NY
Vroom, Houston, TX