- Conducts regular meetings with respective business units.
- Consults with management, providing HR guidance when appropriate.
- Analyzes and interprets trends and metrics to drive initiatives and develop solutions.
- Manages and resolves employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with the legal department as needed/required.
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to business units
- Works closely with other HR team members, Finance, Accounting and Legal to improve process and policy, build desired behaviors and competencies, and increase productivity and retention.
- Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- Manages guidelines and process for new hires, promotions and transfers.
- Provides support and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning and succession planning.
- Identifies training needs for business units and individual coaching needs.
- Participates in evaluation and monitoring of training programs to ensure success. Follows up to ensure training objectives are met.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 5+ years of progressive Human Resources experience
- Proficient in Excel, Powerpoint, GSuite, Keynote a plus
- Experience working with different systems: Workday, ADP, Performance Mgmt Systems
- Experience with rapid and complex changing work environment
- Must be a passionate team player with a strong desire to create a positive work environment
- Must be able to work autonomously
- Ability and desire to be a change agent in their organization
- Discernment and innovation in approach to problem solving
- Self-starter that works effectively with other team members in Human Resources, and a willingness to “roll-up your sleeves”
- Must have impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Want, need, can’t live without making a daily impact to the business
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR) certification, SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) certification, or equivalent
- Prior experience in digital media, online video, or consumer facing technology
PERKS & BENEFITS
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet Insurance
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) with a company match
- Generous paid time off each year
- Both paid maternity time and paid paternity time
A NEW KIND OF MEDIA COMPANY. In collaboration with the world’s leading talent and brands, we create content differently. Our network, our technology, and our services change the way content is produced, distributed, and consumed by more than 600 million massively engaged subscribers. We're headquartered in L.A. and were founded in January 2011 by CEO George Strompolos, a co-creator of YouTube's Partner Program.
Want to learn more about Fullscreen? Visit Fullscreen's website.
Jobs You May Like
Financial Accounting & Advisory Services, Senior Director
Accordion Partners, San Francisco
Strategic Finance, Associate
Accordion Partners, New York