- Assist in the development and execution of tactics to drive audience awareness, growth, and engagement on YouTube.
- Channel management and optimization (employing best practices within client-specific turnarounds, workflows and strategies).
- Interface with Operational teams to oversee and ensure quality assurance of requests.
- Support Strategists in driving client satisfaction and meeting KPIs by actively engaging internal and client-facing calls, correspondence, and needs as directed.
- Execute daily or weekly account management and/or social video strategies.
- Complete analysis-driven deliverables as needed, such as audits, competitive reviews, tracking spreadsheets, sentiment analysis one-sheets, etc.
- Exhibit excellence and attention to detail in day-to-day work.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- 1-2 years of related experience
- A deep interest in online video and YouTube influencers.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Superior communication, attention-to-detail, multi-tasking, and time management skills.
- Comfortable with data entry and analytics.
- Experience with Keynote and Google applications.
- A self-starter and quick learner with a strong desire to excel and flexibility to succeed in innovative, sometimes ambiguous situations.
- Excellent written, verbal, and professional communication skills.
- A team player who is accountable, proactive, and solution-oriented.
- Capable and comfortable performing within a demanding schedule.
- YouTube Certified
- Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Back-end and analytics knowledge of social platforms and tools
- Adobe Premiere, Photoshop, After Effects
PERKS + BENEFITS
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Dog-friendly Fridays
A NEW KIND OF MEDIA COMPANY. In collaboration with the world’s leading talent and brands, we create content differently. Our network, our technology, and our services change the way content is produced, distributed, and consumed by more than 600 million massively engaged subscribers. We're headquartered in L.A. and were founded in January 2011 by CEO George Strompolos, a co-creator of YouTube's Partner Program.
Want to learn more about Fullscreen? Visit Fullscreen's website.
Jobs You May Like
Regional Account Executive
DoorDash, San Antonio, TX
Account Executive, Corporate Accounts (New York, NY)
Box, New York, NY
Strategic Account Executive
MuleSoft, Paris, France
Account Management Executive
Trouva, Berlin, DE
Senior Account Manager, Enterprise
Yext, Berlin, Germany
Account Executive - New Business
Liftoff, Palo Alto