- Develop and execute programming and distribution strategies to maximize impact of client video.
- Build and manage client relationships and oversee client communication.
- Building and present compelling and data-rich decks to educate and persuade clients.
- Coach and oversee social video coordinators in the execution of optimization and best practices.
- Analyze and interpret data to provide channel recommendations. Provide recommendations driven by creative thinking, industry news/trends, and analytics.
- Create, present, and be able to continually speak to industry trends, platform trends, and competitive positioning.
- Collaborate with and support teammates to improve workflow, approach, process and growth.
- Exhibit excellence and attention to detail in day-to-day work.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- 1-3 years of related experience in online video, social media, or digital agency.
- Superior communication, attention-to-detail, multi-tasking, and time management skills.
- Account Management experience.
- The ability to turn data into knowledge, and knowledge into insights.
- Knowledgeable and passionate about online video, specifically YouTube.
- Experience with Keynote, Excel, and Google applications.
Perks + Benefits
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet Insurance
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) with a company match
- Generous paid time off each year
- Both paid maternity time and paid paternity time
A NEW KIND OF MEDIA COMPANY. In collaboration with the world’s leading talent and brands, we create content differently. Our network, our technology, and our services change the way content is produced, distributed, and consumed by more than 600 million massively engaged subscribers. We're headquartered in L.A. and were founded in January 2011 by CEO George Strompolos, a co-creator of YouTube's Partner Program.
Want to learn more about Fullscreen? Visit Fullscreen's website.
Jobs You May Like
Integrated Marketing Manager, LA
Studio71, Los Angeles
[Freelancer] Airbnb Experiences Ambassador, Bali, Indonesia
Airbnb, Bali, Indonesia
Brand Design Lead
Red Antler, Brooklyn
Part-Time Freelance Writer and Producer
Social Media Associate
Obama Foundation, Chicago
Content Marketing Manager
Insider, Istanbul, Turkey