- Execute a wide range of motion graphic animation for various designated entertainment titles based on established creative direction set by Senior Motion Graphic Designers and Senior Graphic Designers.
- Manage multiple projects at once and prioritize tasks with pressing deadlines and client needs.
- Ideate with senior motion graphic designers, graphic designers, and accounts team for conceptualizing, revising, and troubleshooting.
- Utilize strong understanding of best practices for exporting video/graphics for social platforms.
- Work closely with senior motion graphic designer as their direct report as well as senior graphic designers in order to establish regular lines of support and creative guidance.
- Respond to creative feedback on assignments in a timely and articulate manner, offering alternatives to solutions when needed.
- Take initiative on learning new techniques to expand animation and design wheelhouse (3D, 360 Videos, branding knowledge)
- Give thoughtful and creative input on assignments and creative calls to push and pivot content to their best possible version.
- At least 3 years in Motion Graphic Design with a firm foundation in design principles for brands.
- Advanced skills in Photoshop and After Effects.
- Ability to receive and run with specific direction and take initiative to provide creative alternatives
- Ability to quickly switch gears between creating art and communication about direction
- Management of briefings and deliverables of final work
- Ability to represent and “defend” the creative during in-progress milestone reviews with account teams; ensure that the motion graphic creative has a voice
- Up-to-date knowledge of animation software and social media platform specifications; proactive research about ways to streamline the animation process
A NEW KIND OF MEDIA COMPANY. In collaboration with the world’s leading talent and brands, we create content differently. Our network, our technology, and our services change the way content is produced, distributed, and consumed by more than 600 million massively engaged subscribers. We're headquartered in L.A. and were founded in January 2011 by CEO George Strompolos, a co-creator of YouTube's Partner Program.
Want to learn more about Fullscreen? Visit Fullscreen's website.
Jobs You May Like
Creative Project Manager
Yelp, San Francisco, CA
Content Marketing Manager, Latin America
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Data Analyst, Business Development
CarGurus, Cambridge, MA
Specialized, Boulder, Colorado
Head of Marketing
Deliveroo, Hong Kong
Communication and Event Specialist
New England Quality Care Alliance, NEQCA Central