- Arrange event room setup and breakdown including all needs for seating, staging, A/V, Food/Beverage, etc.
- Move and install heavy equipment as needed. Based on Senior EC or Event Manager direction professionally receive deliveries and direct vendors for events from rental companies, caterers, A/V.
- Gain full-knowledge of event space layout, capabilities, as well as functional details and storage locations of all event assets.
- Provide post event feedback and improvement areas to Senior ECs and/or Event Manager.
- Graciously and efficiently welcome guests to Galvanize, acting as security a checkpoint and registering them on the Galvanize ipad system, and direct them to the event location.
- Confidently speak to the general mission of Galvanize and our core offerings, with strong ability to convert interested guests into leads by directing them to the appropriate Galvanizer to learn more about our programs.
- Monitor and proactively respond to needs of event organizers and guests throughout the duration of the event.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Ability to follow detailed directions.
- Enjoy problem solving in fast-paced environments.
- Enjoy customer service.
- High-school diploma.
- Ability to lift and move up to 40 lbs of heavy equipment.
Galvanize is a 21st Century school for entrepreneurs, engineers, and data scientists. On eight campuses across the U.S., the energy, intellect and ambition of Galvanize students, members and alumni are at the heart of a learning community that promotes belonging, and that celebrates courage and growth.
Want to learn more about Galvanize? Visit https://www.galvanize.com/
Jobs You May Like
Growth Marketing Manager
LiveAuctioneers, New York, NY
Email Marketing & Automation Specialist (Contract)
Lyft, San Francisco, CA
Global SEO Lead
Digital Marketing Lead
Classy, San Diego
Digital Influencer Marketing Lead
Badoo, London, UK
Senior Marketing Writer
SurveyMonkey, San Mateo