Web Development Lead Instructor, Principal Full Stack Developer
The learning community for technology
LEAD INSTRUCTOR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage your instructional team in providing purposeful lessons and class activities five days a week, for 24 weeks
- Plan daily lessons
- Support students during project work
- Assess students on an continual basis and provide prompt feedback on student progress
- Assist in student job placement process
- Help develop internal learning management software
- Cultivate a dynamic, collaborative, and supportive classroom community
- At Galvanize, we strive to providing meaningful professional development opportunities to all of our employees.
- Here are just a few of the ways you will continue to grow and “level-up” as a developer and a teacher: There’s no better way to learn something deeply than to teach it! You’ll be amazed at how much you’ll develop skills you thought you were already an expert in just by helping students and planning lessons.
- Opportunities to work with and learn from other full stack and data science instructors and a highly collaborative environment.
- Previous projects have involved: High Level Machine learning, Deep Learning, Data Engineering and Architecture, Applied Statistics and Statistical Modeling, Web Development Ruby on Rails, Angular, Ember, React, and Node.js and Express.
- Become the best instructor you can be with ongoing training and support.
WEB DEVELOPMENT LEAD INSTRUCTOR QUALIFICATIONS:
- Thrives in a continuous feedback environment and welcomes feedback from students and other instructors.
- Previous background in teaching and/or mentoring aspiring developers.
- High performing current immersive instructors desirable.
- Eager to shape the skills, minds, and trajectories of the newest generation of web developers.
- Stellar communication skills.
Galvanize is a 21st Century school for entrepreneurs, engineers, and data scientists. On eight campuses across the U.S., the energy, intellect and ambition of Galvanize students, members and alumni are at the heart of a learning community that promotes belonging, and that celebrates courage and growth.
Want to learn more about Galvanize? Visit https://www.galvanize.com/
Jobs You May Like
VP of IT Infrastructure
Fitbit, US - San Francisco
Data Experience - Senior UX Engineer
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
QA Engineer (Contract)
PlayStation, Los Angeles
Co-op, Software Engineering Intern
XO Group, New York
Pinterest, San Francisco
Senior Front End Developer - Financial Services