What You’ll Do:
- Manage the admissions process for potential students from application to enrollment.
- Conduct campaigns and develop relationships with prospective applications via events (such as Info Sessions, Learn to Code events, meetups, etc,) as well as outreach engagement at relevant local events in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- Engage with potential students on a personal basis, and provide customized resources to each.
- Lead info sessions and other conversion sessions including lunch with instructors, class visits, tours etc.
- Make recommendations to Program Directors and General Managers regarding outreach campaigns, conversion events and incentives within established framework.
- Communicate regularly with Director of Admissions regarding pipeline, student quality, and recruitment strategies, and implement performance feedback as appropriate.
- Manage all tasks related to execution of part-time workshops.
- Be a supportive and engaged member of program operations, particularly with the events and evangelist teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- 1-2 years of sales, customer service, or admissions experience
- Previous experience working in a metrics driven role
- Salesforce experience a plus
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work some nights and weekends
- P&L Experience a plus
Galvanize is a 21st Century school for entrepreneurs, engineers, and data scientists. On eight campuses across the U.S., the energy, intellect and ambition of Galvanize students, members and alumni are at the heart of a learning community that promotes belonging, and that celebrates courage and growth.
Want to learn more about Galvanize? Visit https://www.galvanize.com/
Jobs You May Like
Lead Talent Moderator (Recruiting)
Dropbox, San Francisco, CA
Technical Sourcer (12 month contract)
Airbnb, San Francisco, California
Technical Talent Sourcer
Red Ventures, South Charlotte
People Operations Associate (HR)
HelloFresh, Newark, NJ
Recruiting Operations Coordinator
Quartet, New York, NY
Talent Acquisition & People Operations Manager (f/m)