What You'll Do:
- Communicate the Galvanize brand and experience as the first touch point on our campus.
- Uphold the highest standard of student & member satisfaction via daily interactions, weekly member check-ins, and curated member social & community building content.
- Monitor and respond to Member Net Promoter Score (NPS) feedback and appropriately communicate issues with appropriate stakeholders to ensure resolution.
- Manage the campus expense budget, order supplies, and work with key stakeholders to meet or exceed campus goals.
- Answer incoming membership inquiries (via walk-in, website, or phone) and utilize needs-based selling to shepherd interested parties to the appropriate service or product.
- Work closely with Facilities Manager to field and mitigate issues and requests.
- Support Event Manager and Student Success Manager with administrative and support duties, such as event set-up and graduation / first day planning / ordering.
- Own Galvanize Boulder's Social Media strategy and execution, working with key stakeholders to schedule & execute appropriate content.
- Warmly greet guests and visitors.
- Manage mailroom and office supplies.
- Manage members' A/V needs.
- Manage the Member EcoPass program.
- Order, maintain, and distribute Galvanize swag as necessary.
- Open and close campus building depending on our schedule.
- Assist in the member on-boarding process.
- Assist with the logistics of Galvanize events.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in a customer service and administrative role.
- Excellent organization, problem-solving, multitasking, and communication skills.
- Optimistic, friendly, and helpful, with a strong attention to detail.
- Passionate about working with tech startups.
- Works well with others, as well as autonomously.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Ability to work outside your comfort zone.
- Previous budgeting experience a plus.
- Previous sales and account management experience a plus.
- Previous experience working with a tech company or educational institution a plus.
Galvanize is a 21st Century school for entrepreneurs, engineers, and data scientists. On eight campuses across the U.S., the energy, intellect and ambition of Galvanize students, members and alumni are at the heart of a learning community that promotes belonging, and that celebrates courage and growth.
Want to learn more about Galvanize? Visit https://www.galvanize.com/
Jobs You May Like
Sales Specialist (Full-Time/Part-Time) - Woodbury Commons
rag & bone, Central Valley, NY
NEW STORE OPENING: Sales Supervisor (Full Time) - Design District
rag & bone, Miami, FL
Customer Experience Associate
ThirdLove, Chico, CA
Community Specialist (Mandarin Speaking)
Quartet, New York, NY
Optometrist (Fill-In), Harbor East
Warby Parker, Baltimore, MD