Senior Mobile Engineer - React Native
SCORE LAST MINUTE TICKETS
What you'll do/own:
- Make key contributions to our architecture and unified React Native codebase to share across our iOS and Android clients
- Participate in the product development cycle by contributing your mobile expertise from feature inception to development through to release.
- Help define our application architecture and introduce best practices for writing performant, testable, and idiomatic code.
- Iterate on our existing features with extensive A/B testing on all aspects of our experience, from core functionality to experimental experiences.
Our ideal candidate:
- 4+ years of experience in mobile application development
- Experience with building and shipping React Native powered products at scale
- Experience using Redux/MobX frameworks with strong opinions on when and where they should be used
- Android (Java) and/or iOS (Swift) background highly preferred
- Experience building, deploying, and monitoring changes to critical user flows without disrupting the customer experience and our core business
- Experience with architecting and implementing component-based UI frameworks and design systems
- Experience working on small, remote, fast-moving teams
- Understanding of CS fundamentals and how they apply in a front-end engineering scope
What we can offer:
- Flexible PTO
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- 401K, HSA, pre-tax savings programs
- New equipment setup provided
- Wellness programs
- Tenure recognition
We built Gametime from the ground up to create mobile access to the best live events. To start we subtracted printing from the equation (rendering mobile access only - no more paper jams!). We also do the hard work of searching for the right options - algorithmically examining thousands of potential tickets and presenting only the best values - not an impossibly long list of options. With payment encrypted and stored on the phone, checkout takes 9 seconds instead of the 5 minutes fans might invest filling out a web form. From our founding in 2012 to launching in over 50 cities today, Gametime continues to put fan experience above all else to unite communities.
Want to learn more about Gametime? Visit Gametime's website.
Great Prices. Better Cars. Shipped to You.