- Work with design and product teams to create a highly functional web product.
- Create efficient and reusable front-end systems to drive our web application and marketplace.
- Design and implement SEO strategies for user acquisition.
- Must be able to execute on your own roadmap rapidly and iteratively.
- Participate in product releases and code reviews.
- Delegate and mentor junior team members to ensure performance and goals are achieved.
- Constantly explore and communicate front-end best practices.
- Expert knowledge of responsive websites using CSS preprocessors like less, sass.
- Experience with architectural work involving performance optimization with SEO.
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals.
- Awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues and client-side performance considerations.
- Demonstrated design and UX sensibilities.
- Experience with Amazon web technologies.
We built Gametime from the ground up to create mobile access to the best live events. To start we subtracted printing from the equation (rendering mobile access only - no more paper jams!). We also do the hard work of searching for the right options - algorithmically examining thousands of potential tickets and presenting only the best values - not an impossibly long list of options. With payment encrypted and stored on the phone, checkout takes 9 seconds instead of the 5 minutes fans might invest filling out a web form. From our founding in 2012 to launching in over 50 cities today, Gametime continues to put fan experience above all else to unite communities.
Want to learn more about Gametime? Visit Gametime's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Software Engineer, Backend
Pocket Gems, Company
NLP/Speech Research Engineer
DiDi Labs, Silicon Valley
Senior Software Engineer, Foundations
Instacart, San Francisco
Recruiter -- China
Product and Engineering Leadership
Mapbox, Washington, D.C. or San Francisco
Test Engineer, SDK - CAPI - Contractor
Magic Leap, Inc., Plantation, FL