What you'll be doing:
- Prospect, cold call, and sell Gather products to large restaurant group prospects in markets throughout the U.S.
- Nurture and build upon existing high-level relationships to serve as a trusted advisor to your client base
- Present personalized phone and in-person demos of Gather products
- Strategically identify and overcome objections and competition
- Consistently overachieve monthly and quarterly acquisition and revenue targets
- Listen to the needs of the market and share with the Product and Marketing teams
- Keep up with and adapt to ongoing product and technology developments
- Effectively use Salesforce to manage your pipeline, forecast sales activity, and process contracts
What you should bring:
- 3-5 years of successful sales experience in a business-to-business sales environment
- A proven track record of exceeding past goals & quotas, and success in a team environment
- Prior experience leading an end-to-end sales cycle with enterprise-level customers
- Knowledge of the hospitality, event planning, and restaurant industry is preferred
- A strong mix of tenacity and patience to help educate potential customers
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain relationships
- A highly passionate and driven attitude with a desire to shape the vision and direction of the company
- Experience working with CRMs, such as Salesforce; experience with sales enablement tools, such as Outreach or SalesLoft
- Excellent communication, listening, organizational, time-management, and prioritization skills
- Proficiency with Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Attention to detail in administrative responsibilities
- Competitive salary.
- Health, vision, and dental benefits - employee 100% covered by the company
- Unlimited PTO
- 401(k) with company match.
- Reimbursed phone & data plan.
- Professional Development budget for conferences, books and more.
- Brand-new office in Midtown, across from the Fox Theatre.
- 2 full kegs...of iced coffee.
- Free breakfast on Mondays & free lunch on Fridays.
- Monthly team events at our clients' venues.
Gather is the leading event software for restaurants and venues.We enable hospitality companies of all sizes to manage and grow successful events businesses. That's why national brands, hospitality groups, and single-location venues & restaurants alike use Gather to power their events. From private-equity backed growth concepts to James Beard award-winning restaurants, we're trusted to serve as the anchor between management, events teams, and their customers At Gather, we believe that planning life’s special events should be a seamless, fun experience for everyone involved. That’s why we set out to empower events teams and their customers with user-friendly tools to simplify the event booking process — from initial inquiry to day-of execution. Today, thousands of venues across the U.S. use our software to power their private events business. We strive to provide our customers with the same level of hospitality they provide to their guests.ers.
Want to learn more about Gather? Visit Gather's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.