What you'll be doing:
- You will lead the charge in ensuring our clients reach their desired outcomes through Gather's software platform and their relationship with our company.
- Serve as an enthusiastic champion for customer success, a critical thinker who can identify ways to continuously add value, and a personable, persuasive, and effective communicator with a knack for developing trusting, strong relationships with clients.
- Leverage data to segment the client base to drive targeted messaging to clients - delivering the appropriate message at the right time.
- You will serve as the main Gather point of contact for a set of clients, helping them onboard, successfully use the product, and managing their renewals. You will own goals directly tied to churn reduction. Churn-busting is an important part of the job!
- Identify accounts where you can improve product and feature adoption, and utilize these tools to proactively reach out to clients to drive adoption.
- As a CSM at Gather, you will be in a position to champion product requirements and needs - and our product team will look to you for qualitative feedback.
What you should bring:
- Have BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 1-2 years of proven success in previous client-facing roles. Experience with SaaS companies/platforms in a plus!
- Be comfortable analyzing and using data to drive decision-making
- Have exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong, lasting relationships
- Be goal-driven. We set goals for every team and role at Gather - and we have BIG goals for this role!
- Have the ability to work independently and manage multiple workflows simultaneously
- Have a growth mindset, with a desire to constantly learn and get better
- Like to have fun, and preferably have a passion for food, drink, and general merriment
- Competitive salary
- Health, vision, and dental benefits - 100% covered by company
- 401(k) with company match
- Unlimited PTO
- Reimbursed phone & data plan
- Professional Development budget for conferences, books and more
- Brand-new office in Midtown - near the Fox Theatre!
- 2 full kegs.....of iced coffee
- Free lunch on Fridays and free breakfasts on Mondays
- Monthly team events at our clients' venues
Gather is the leading event software for restaurants and venues.We enable hospitality companies of all sizes to manage and grow successful events businesses. That's why national brands, hospitality groups, and single-location venues & restaurants alike use Gather to power their events. From private-equity backed growth concepts to James Beard award-winning restaurants, we're trusted to serve as the anchor between management, events teams, and their customers At Gather, we believe that planning life’s special events should be a seamless, fun experience for everyone involved. That’s why we set out to empower events teams and their customers with user-friendly tools to simplify the event booking process — from initial inquiry to day-of execution. Today, thousands of venues across the U.S. use our software to power their private events business. We strive to provide our customers with the same level of hospitality they provide to their guests.ers.
Want to learn more about Gather? Visit Gather's website.
Jobs You May Like
Head of Support
Favor, Austin, TX
Technical Support Engineer (ANZ)
CloudHealth Technologies, Sydney
Part Time Brand Rep, Sales Associate
Outdoor Voices, Boston, MA
Instacart, Crofton, MD
Director, Implementation Program Manager
Visa, Bellevue WA, US
Stylist-Guide, San Jose (Santana Row)
Bonobos, San Jose, CA