What you'll be doing:
- Creating meaningful conversations via phone & email with leads.
- Making 50+ outbound calls a day.
- Scheduling online demonstrations for the Account Executive team.
- Developing sales strategies to advance your career -- As you grow, Gather grows!
- Becoming an event management expert by connecting with leading hospitality professionals across the country.
What you should bring:
- Embody empathy, resourcefulness and drive.
- Be ready to work hard, learn everyday, and bring a positive attitude that's contagious!
- Enjoy talking to people with a strong ability to quickly build trust & rapport.
- Have a need to win that borders on compulsive (Did we mention we're driven?).
- Like to have fun, and preferably have a passion for food, drink, and general merriment.
- Not be a Duke basketball fan (we’re serious about this one).
- Competitive salary.
- Health, vision, and dental benefits - employee 100% covered by company
- Unlimited PTO
- 401(k) with company match.
- Reimbursed phone & data plan.
- Professional Development budget for conferences, books and more.
- Brand-new office in Midtown, across from the Fox Theatre.
- 2 full kegs...of iced coffee.
- Free breakfast on Mondays & free lunch on Fridays.
- Monthly team events at our clients' venues.
Gather is the leading event software for restaurants and venues.We enable hospitality companies of all sizes to manage and grow successful events businesses. That's why national brands, hospitality groups, and single-location venues & restaurants alike use Gather to power their events. From private-equity backed growth concepts to James Beard award-winning restaurants, we're trusted to serve as the anchor between management, events teams, and their customers At Gather, we believe that planning life’s special events should be a seamless, fun experience for everyone involved. That’s why we set out to empower events teams and their customers with user-friendly tools to simplify the event booking process — from initial inquiry to day-of execution. Today, thousands of venues across the U.S. use our software to power their private events business. We strive to provide our customers with the same level of hospitality they provide to their guests.ers.
Want to learn more about Gather? Visit Gather's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.