Our technology stack:
- Frontend products built with angular.js, React & Ionic (mobile) and backend products written in node.js
- Node.js API running on heroku platform
- RethinkDB (NoSQL), Postgres and ElasticSearch clusters with RabbitMQ message queue
- Container-based services using docker and kubernetes
- Infrastructure runs across Amazon Web Services (AWS) & Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
What you'll be doing:
- Writing and maintaining clear and scalable code for the Gather’s products which include SaaS web, mobile and consumer facing applications
- Work on an agile team doing full-stack development using node.js, angular, and react
- Share knowledge and expertise with the engineering team through training programs, pairing, and constructive code reviews
- Serve as a mentor to junior developers
- Collaborate with stakeholders through design, planning and implementation
- Ensure standards across the engineering team
- Be involved in decision making around the architecture and future of Gather’s product
What you should bring:
- Experience building performant RESTful web APIs
- A desire to help others through mentorship and collaboration
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience writing test coverage using Mocha/Chai, Phantom.js, Selenium or similar libraries
- Bonus points for production experience with typescript, react native, docker, kubernetes, elasticsearch or postgres
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or engineering preferred
- Competitive salary
- Health, vision, and dental benefits - employee 100% covered by company
- 401(k) with company match
- Unlimited PTO
- Professional Development budget for conferences, books and more
- Brand-new office in Midtown - near the Fox Theatre!
- 2 full kegs.....of iced coffee
- Free lunch on Fridays and free breakfasts on Mondays
- Monthly team events at our clients' venues
Gather is the leading event software for restaurants and venues.We enable hospitality companies of all sizes to manage and grow successful events businesses. That's why national brands, hospitality groups, and single-location venues & restaurants alike use Gather to power their events. From private-equity backed growth concepts to James Beard award-winning restaurants, we're trusted to serve as the anchor between management, events teams, and their customers At Gather, we believe that planning life’s special events should be a seamless, fun experience for everyone involved. That’s why we set out to empower events teams and their customers with user-friendly tools to simplify the event booking process — from initial inquiry to day-of execution. Today, thousands of venues across the U.S. use our software to power their private events business. We strive to provide our customers with the same level of hospitality they provide to their guests.ers.
Want to learn more about Gather? Visit Gather's website.
Great Prices. Better Cars. Shipped to You.