Sales Coordinator- Contract (Must have authorization to work in Saudi Arabia)
General Assembly, Riyadh
The world evolves at the speed of tech. You and your business should, too.
Who We Are
Since 2011, General Assembly has transformed tens of thousands of careers through pioneering, experiential education in today’s most in-demand skills. As featured in The Economist, Wired, and The New York Times, GA offers training in web development, data, design, business, and more, both online and at campuses around the world. Our global professional community boasts 40,000 full- and part-time alumni — and counting. In addition to fostering career growth for individuals, GA helps employers cultivate top tech talent and spur innovation by transforming their teams through strategic learning. More than 21,000 employees at elite companies worldwide have honed their digital fluency with our corporate training programs. GA has also been recognized as one of Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500, and Fast Company has dubbed us leaders in World-Changing Ideas as well as the #1 Most Innovative Company in Education.
General Assembly is partnering with the MiSK Foundation to train the next generation of tech leaders in Saudi Arabia. Together, GA and MiSK are launching data, web development, UX, and other tech courses at the MiSK Academy. By 2020, this will be one of the largest tech student communities in the Kingdom, with partnerships across most major Saudi and international companies.
General Assembly is looking for an Admissions Coordinator to support this Academy in Riyadh. You should be an outgoing, driven person who is keen to join one of the most exciting digital education companies in the world.
You’ll be responsible for ensuring each potential student understands what it takes to be successful in a MiSK Academy/General Assembly course. Your main goal is to screen and select the best candidates to help our Riyadh campus continue to grow, scale, and change lives. You may be happy to hear this role does not involve prospecting or cold calling, only inbound interest. We’re a mission-driven company, looking for people who are hungry to work hard, make a difference, and grow within our organisation.
Responsibilities include (but of course are not limited to) the following:
- Managing a robust pipeline of prospective students.
- Screening and selecting candidates based on their background, motivations and goals.
- Interviewing prospective students to ensure their qualifications and interest are a match for our programs
- Proactively managing and responding to a high volume of prospective students and businesses efficiently
- Leading information sessions about our courses.
We’re looking for someone who has….
- Experience in sales, admissions, retail, or recruiting
- Outstanding communication skills and the ability to influence others
- Exceptional closing skills while still remaining welcoming, understanding, and empathetic
- The ability to think on your feet, try new approaches and bounce back when things don’t go your way
- The ability to tie an individual’s wants and needs into a logical solution
- Confidence pitching in both 1:1 and many situations
- a desire to pitch in and help create something special
- Bonus: Arabic-Speaking
Note: This is a 6 month contract position. There will be the option to extend this contract based on performance.
About General Assembly
Who We Are General Assembly is a pioneer in education and career transformation, specializing in today’s most in-demand skills. The leading source for training, staffing, and career transitions, we foster a flourishing community of professionals pursuing careers they love. What began as a co-working space in 2011 has since grown into a global learning experience with campuses in 20 cities and over 35,000 graduates worldwide. As individuals and companies struggle to compete in an increasingly technological economy, General Assembly provides award-winning, dynamic training to close the global skills gap.
Want to learn more about General Assembly? Visit General Assembly's website.
Jobs You May Like
Director, Global Sales Engineering and Customer Success
Intercom, San Francisco, CA
Manager, Tech & Operations
Elastic, Distributed, AMER
Regional Director, Germany (EMEA)
MongoDB, Munich or Hamburg
Key Account Sales Manager (m/w/x) - München
Head of Performance