Enterprise Account Director- Tech, Media, Telecom
General Assembly, New York, NY, United States
The world evolves at the speed of tech. You and your business should, too.
Since 2011, General Assembly has transformed tens of thousands of careers through pioneering, experiential education in today’s most in-demand skills. As featured in The Economist, Wired, and The New York Times, GA offers training in web development, data, design, business, and more, both online and at campuses around the world. Our global professional community boasts 40,000 full- and part-time alumni — and counting. In addition to fostering career growth for individuals, GA helps employers cultivate top tech talent and spur innovation by transforming their teams through strategic learning. More than 21,000 employees at elite companies worldwide have honed their digital fluency with our corporate training programs. GA has also been recognized as one of Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500, and Fast Company has dubbed us leaders in World-Changing Ideas as well as the #1 Most Innovative Company in Education.
We're looking for a seasoned Enterprise Account Director to join our global sales team and help initiate and grow some of our most strategic Technology, Media and Telecom (TMT) partnerships. This role is based in New York, NY. Some qualities we are looking for include:
- Skilled at consultative selling, cross-team collaboration, accelerating sales cycles and negotiating complex contracts in order to drive high value deals with key business stakeholders.
- Someone who is autonomous, well connected in the TMT vertical and has C-Suite presence.
- Prepare and deliver compelling sales presentations and proposals.
- Maintain and build rapport with senior executives to formulate strong, long term business relationships built on trust.
- Lead negotiation of prices and contracts, and understands legal ramification of contracts.
- Maintain a thorough working knowledge of GA’s product and service offering, pricing structure, contract management parameters, policies and procedures.
- Develop and maintain a strong diversified pipeline according to targets, and provides clear and accurate reporting of sales outcomes and activities.
- Develop and grow existing account relationships by deeply understanding how GA can partner best with our clients on an ongoing basis.
The ideal candidate for this role would have:
- 5-10 years of enterprise sales experience, with personal and direct responsibility for revenue targets.
- A strong command of the digital ecosystem and TMT space.
- Experience and ability to manage complex and lengthy sales cycles.
- The ability to identify client challenges, and develop creative solutions in close collaboration with clients.
- The ability to effectively and persuasively communicate with Fortune 500 decision makers (typically SVP+ level).
- A demonstrable track record of high performance.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiating skills.
- Experience creating complex client proposals.
- An entrepreneurial mindset and practice: you enjoy working as part of a small team, rapidly iterating on strategy, and getting your hands dirty to build something great.
What Our Clients Want:
- A consultative and thoughtful partner who can identify education-based solutions to business problems.
- Someone with a strong command of the digital ecosystem.
- TMT thought leader.
- Someone who understands how large organizations work.
- Someone who doesn’t visibly “sell”, but instead guides them through a complicated buying process.
About General Assembly
Who We Are General Assembly is a pioneer in education and career transformation, specializing in today’s most in-demand skills. The leading source for training, staffing, and career transitions, we foster a flourishing community of professionals pursuing careers they love. What began as a co-working space in 2011 has since grown into a global learning experience with campuses in 20 cities and over 35,000 graduates worldwide. As individuals and companies struggle to compete in an increasingly technological economy, General Assembly provides award-winning, dynamic training to close the global skills gap.
Want to learn more about General Assembly? Visit General Assembly's website.
Jobs You May Like
Grand Rounds, Dallas, TX
Regional Partner Manager
Acquia, Chicago, IL
Pillow Fluffing Specialist (Summer Seasonal)
Monitoreo de Medios on/off line
Another Company, CDMX, Mexico
Manager Pre-Sales UK&I
Web Application Support Engineer, Partner Services
OpenX, OpenX - Japan