Inside Sales Executive (Admissions)
General Assembly, London, United Kingdom
The world evolves at the speed of tech. You and your business should, too.
Recently voted Fast Company’s #1 Most Innovative Company in Education and #28 Most Innovative Company in the world, General Assembly is a venture-backed, post Series D, NYC-based startup in our fifth year. General Assembly transforms thinkers into creators through education and opportunities in technology, business, and design. We offer classes, workshops, long-form courses, and events in worldwide markets including New York where we are headquartered, Atlanta, Austin, Boston, Chicago, Denver, London, Los Angeles, Melbourne, Hong Kong, Sydney, San Francisco, Singapore, Seattle, and Washington DC. We also partner with Fortune 500 companies to spur innovation through increased digital fluency and more effective approaches to collaboration.
We are seeking a driven sales professional to join our inside sales team. This is a crucial role at General Assembly. The inside sales team is responsible for ensuring each potential student understands what it takes to be successful in a General Assembly course. In this role you are responsible for driving revenue that allows GA to continue to grow, scale, and change lives.
The inside sales team at General Assembly is the perfect medium between making money and serving others. We’re a mission-driven company, looking for people that are hungry to work hard, make a difference, and grow within our organisation. Our teams are rapidly expanding and this team has a track record of providing growth opportunities for those who are not afraid to roll up their sleeves and be a leader.
If you’re competitive, compassionate, hungry to grow professionally, and ready to change lives, General Assembly is the place for you!
- Own targets and manage a robust pipeline of prospective students; build and cultivate relationships on an ongoing basis to drive results
- Interview prospective students to ensure that their qualifications and interest are a match for our programs
- Proactively manage and respond to a high volume of prospective students and businesses efficiently
- Host and lead in-person information sessions
- 1-2 years experience in consultative sales, consumer sales, enterprise sales, admissions or recruiting
- Driven by meeting numbers and experience exceeding quotas, driving for results in a target-driven environment; competitive personality
- Outstanding communication skills and ability to influence others internally and externally
- Exceptional closing skills while still remaining welcoming, understanding, and empathetic
- Ability to think on your feet, try new approaches and bounce back when things don’t go your way
- Ability to tie an individual’s wants and needs into a logical solution
- Confidence pitching in both 1:1 and 1:many situations
- Undergraduate Degree
About General Assembly
Who We Are General Assembly is a pioneer in education and career transformation, specializing in today’s most in-demand skills. The leading source for training, staffing, and career transitions, we foster a flourishing community of professionals pursuing careers they love. What began as a co-working space in 2011 has since grown into a global learning experience with campuses in 20 cities and over 35,000 graduates worldwide. As individuals and companies struggle to compete in an increasingly technological economy, General Assembly provides award-winning, dynamic training to close the global skills gap.
Want to learn more about General Assembly? Visit General Assembly's website.
Jobs You May Like
South East Asia Channel Sales Manager
Formlabs, South East Asia (Malaysia, Singapore, etc)
Client Engagement Associate, Corporate Risk
Dataminr, Washington DC
Assistant Showroom Manager
Peloton, Walnut Creek, CA
Regional Sales Manager (Los Angeles, CA)
PlanGrid, Los Angeles, CA
Dental Account Manager
Formlabs, Somerville, MA
Sales Compensation Analyst
Twilio, San Francisco