Mobile Development Instructor
General Assembly, Hong Kong
The world evolves at the speed of tech. You and your business should, too.
In this 12-week part-time course, students will turn ideas into working iOS applications by learning the fundamentals of programming with Swift. We are looking for an instructor to lead this transformative experience through General Assembly’s part-time Mobile Development course.
Skills and Qualifications
- You are eager to shape the skills, minds, and trajectories of eager General Assembly Students.
- You are the person that your colleagues naturally gravitate to when they are trying to figure something out.
- You have at least 3 years of iOS app development experience.
- You have created at least one app only using Swift programming language.
- You have fluency in the following topics: Swift, Native iOs app development, AF Networking, databases, APIs, Git and GitHub and be an active Apple Developer.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties
- Teach two, 3-hour part-time classes per week, for 12 weeks.
- Work alongside GA staff and teaching team to best meet the needs and learning styles of your students.
- Guide students through development of a stellar final project that translates business logic into an iOS application.
- Facilitate a dynamic and collaborative classroom community.
- Assist students outside of class as necessary.
- Must be able to provide appropriate work visas/requirements
Who Are We?
General Assembly is a venture-backed, NYC-based startup focusing on education for individuals and enterprises in the areas of technology, design, and entrepreneurship. We currently have physical classrooms in 14 cities across 4 continents, with tens of thousands of students coming through our doors.
About General Assembly
Who We Are General Assembly is a pioneer in education and career transformation, specializing in today’s most in-demand skills. The leading source for training, staffing, and career transitions, we foster a flourishing community of professionals pursuing careers they love. What began as a co-working space in 2011 has since grown into a global learning experience with campuses in 20 cities and over 35,000 graduates worldwide. As individuals and companies struggle to compete in an increasingly technological economy, General Assembly provides award-winning, dynamic training to close the global skills gap.
Want to learn more about General Assembly? Visit General Assembly's website.
Jobs You May Like
Software Engineer, Commerce/Payments
Twitch, San Francisco, CA
FPGA Embedded Software Engineer - Intern
Senior Network Engineer
LiveRamp, San Francisco, CA
Site Reliability Engineer - Cloud
Software Engineer, Pricing
Airbnb, San Francisco, California
Senior Cloud Engineer
Red Ventures, South Charlotte