Part Time Digital Marketing Instructor
General Assembly, San Francisco
The world evolves at the speed of tech. You and your business should, too.
We are looking for instructor to lead this transformative experience through General Assembly’s part-time Digital Marketing course.
Skills and Qualifications
- You are eager to shape the skills, minds, and trajectories of the newest generation of digital marketers.
- You are the person that your colleagues naturally gravitate to when they are trying to figure something out.
- You have at least 3 years of industry experience with digital marketing.
- You have fluency in the following topics: Google Analytics, Google AdWords, current social media outlets, paid social media advertising, customer segmentation targeting and tracking, community management, and e-mail marketing.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties
- Teach two 2-hour part-time classes per week, for 10 weeks.
- Work alongside GA staff and teaching team to best meet the needs and learning styles of your students.
- Guide students through development of a stellar final project that allows students to create or optimize a digital marketing strategy for the company of their choice based on data analysis (Google Analytics) of that company’s current digital marketing efforts.
- Facilitate a dynamic and collaborative classroom community.
- Assist students and teaching assistants outside of class as necessary.
Who Are We?
General Assembly (GA) is a global educational company. Focusing on the most relevant and in demand skills across data, design, business and technology, General Assembly is empowering a global community to pursue work they love through best-in-class instruction and access to opportunities. GA works with students online and in person across 15 campuses around the world and thousands of companies as partners in course development and graduate placement as well as through GA’s corporate training and development business. Additionally, GA’s focus on affordable and accessible education combined with our education-to-employment approach is helping to create a diverse talent pipeline.
About General Assembly
Who We Are General Assembly is a pioneer in education and career transformation, specializing in today’s most in-demand skills. The leading source for training, staffing, and career transitions, we foster a flourishing community of professionals pursuing careers they love. What began as a co-working space in 2011 has since grown into a global learning experience with campuses in 20 cities and over 35,000 graduates worldwide. As individuals and companies struggle to compete in an increasingly technological economy, General Assembly provides award-winning, dynamic training to close the global skills gap.
Want to learn more about General Assembly? Visit General Assembly's website.
Jobs You May Like
Digital Marketing Executive (E-commerce)
Hypebeast, Hong Kong
Customer Service Officer
Hypebeast, Hong Kong
EMEA Marketing Operations Manager
Dropbox, London, England
Global e-Commerce Operations Specialist
Specialized, Morgan Hill, CA
Associate Graphic Designer
ModCloth, San Francisco, CA
Everlane, San Francisco, CA