The world’s biggest collection of song lyrics and crowdsourced musical knowledge
Genius is searching for a Video Animator to manage the production of our news video content. A fluency in music culture—particularly pop music and hip-hop—is essential.
Genius began as a website for decoding rap lyrics and has since evolved into the Internet's most comprehensive database of musical knowledge, with more than 60 million monthly unique visitors and tens of thousands of contributing users. Check out our recent article in The Wall Street Journal.
- Create original animated content for Genius
- Help create motion graphics for existing Genius original video content
- Create motion graphics templates for Genius video team
- 3+ years experience in animation and motion graphics
- Defined visual style with strong sense of design and attention to detail
- Expert with Adobe Creative Cloud
- Past experience at new media outlet
- Sound design experience
Genius breaks down text with line-by-line annotations, added and edited by anyone in the world. It's your interactive guide to human culture.
Want to learn more about Genius? Visit http://genius.com/
Jobs You May Like
Snap Inc., Los Angeles, CA
Content Marketing Manager
Yotpo, Tel Aviv-Yafo
Time Inc., New York, NY
Trips / Airbnb Experiences: Freelance Photographer or Videographer
Airbnb, Asia Pacific
Domain Expert, Asia
Deputy Editorial Director (Los Angeles)
BuzzFeed, Los Angeles