Genscape is seeking a self-motivated and enthusiastic intern to support the Public Relation and Communications Team with a variety of projects over the summer of 2019. The ideal candidate is a quick learner who pays strong attention to detail, demonstrates professionalism, takes initiative, and will flourish in an energetic environment. The candidate should be eager to take advantage of the opportunity to master as many dimensions of the PR and Comms Team responsibilities as possible.
The PR and Comms intern will assist in a number of different areas including, but not limited to: website updates, competitive profiling, press mention tracking, growth strategy development, database management, event support, and content editing and gathering. This is a fantastic opportunity for a go-getter who is ready to support a co-located, fast-paced team that tremendously impacts Genscape’s performance.
- Update Press Mentions log with quoted Genscapers and reporter social media
- Assist with competitive analysis via Meltwater
- Help gather vertical content and edit written content
- Schedule social media posts
- Assist in updating website as needed
- Help with media prospecting via Meltwater
- Excellent writing skills and strong editorial skills: English composition, grammar, and proofreading – MLA and AP style experience preferred
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong time management skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Extremely detail oriented and organized
- Basic knowledge of MS office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OutlookTop of Form)
About Genscape With the world’s largest network of patented and proprietary monitoring technologies, Genscape delivers unique, real-time fundamental data to provide market insight and intelligence A Brief History: We Invented This Market Genscape was founded in 1999 by two power traders who grew frustrated with the lack of transparency into the market – and set about inventing new technologies to expand high quality data access to more market participants than ever before. Over the past decade, Genscape has invested heavily in research and development, and continues to be awarded numerous patents. Genscape continues to build an extensive network and a wide range of tools to better inform trading and operational strategies surrounding energy supply chains. Now operating the world’s largest private network of in-the-field monitors, Genscape has added satellite reconnaissance, artificial intelligence, and maritime freight tracking to its data acquisition capabilities. Today, Genscape delivers its unique brand of unsurpassed market intelligence across the commodity and energy spectrum: power, oil, natural gas, petrochemical and NGL, agriculture, biofuels, and maritime freight. In 2017, Jon Ecker was appointed as CEO of Genscape, building upon Genscape’s core brand value: to provide the highest quality fundamental data faster than any other organization, bar none.
Want to learn more about Genscape? Visit Genscape's website.
Jobs You May Like
Business Development Representative
CipherHealth, Nashville, TN
Director of Sales Enablement
Lever, San Francisco
Tech Rep - Belgium
Brooks Running, Belgium, Remote
Senior Sales Trainer
Yext, New York, NY
Major Account Executive
Sales Director, Insurance
Medallia, Remote, United States