We are seeking a dynamic, energetic and driven Executive Administrator to support Genscape’s CEO. The individual in this position will need to have a professional demeanor, exceptional focus on customer service, sense of urgency, and the ability to prioritize.
Your responsibilities will include calendar management, scheduling meetings and travel, meeting preparation, expense reimbursement, communication support, and other special projects as requested. You will also provide confidential administrative support to Genscape’s CEO and corresponding Leadership team. This position will report directly to the CEO and will be expected to work independently and effectively.
A day in the life of an Executive Assistant at Genscape will include:
- Coordination of various flights, car, meals, lodging, travel, etc.
- Compile and entry of expenses.
- Plan meeting logistics including but not limited to: calendar invites, conference room reservations, off-site meeting locations, webex/go-to meeting/lifesize (if needed), catering, etc.
- Provide customer service and follow up to other executives and team members, as needed.
- Performs a variety of receptionist duties: greets visitors, answers, directs, screens, and places telephone calls for the CEO, assuring that all receive efficient and courteous service.
- Makes photocopies, scans documents, sorts, distributes, and sends incoming and outgoing mail.
- Occasional travel throughout the US and internationally required.
- Functions as the Office Manager for the team in Boulder. These responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Procurement of monthly office supplies and inventory.
- Periodic event coordination.
- Managing weekly team lunches and grocery delivery.
- Helping to foster and maintain a strong office culture in line with Genscape’s vision through office events, charities, etc.
- Thinking strategically about cost effectiveness in the office.
- Providing support to local teams.
- Vendor management.
- General office record maintenance including scanning, filing and organization, etc.
- Other ad hoc responsibilities, as needed.
To land this position, you should have:
- 3-5 years of experience in an administrative support role, preferably experience supporting executives as well as their immediate team(s).
- Excellent MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint and Outlook expertise a must.
- Experience in reporting and analysis.
- An ability to operate with clear understanding of confidentiality.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Effective time management – need to balance competing demands and changing priorities.
- An exceptional focus on detail and emphasis on organization and time management
- A natural ability to work independently and proactively
- An ability to think outside the box.
- An ability to remain calm under pressure.
Once you land this position, you’ll enjoy:
- A fun, fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Competitive salary and annual bonus potential
- An awesome office location, with plenty of perks!
- A company that offers a strong focus on work life balance
- Plenty of paid time off
- 401k and a full benefits package that begins on your first day
- The ability to customize your own career path
About Genscape With the world’s largest network of patented and proprietary monitoring technologies, Genscape delivers unique, real-time fundamental data to provide market insight and intelligence A Brief History: We Invented This Market Genscape was founded in 1999 by two power traders who grew frustrated with the lack of transparency into the market – and set about inventing new technologies to expand high quality data access to more market participants than ever before. Over the past decade, Genscape has invested heavily in research and development, and continues to be awarded numerous patents. Genscape continues to build an extensive network and a wide range of tools to better inform trading and operational strategies surrounding energy supply chains. Now operating the world’s largest private network of in-the-field monitors, Genscape has added satellite reconnaissance, artificial intelligence, and maritime freight tracking to its data acquisition capabilities. Today, Genscape delivers its unique brand of unsurpassed market intelligence across the commodity and energy spectrum: power, oil, natural gas, petrochemical and NGL, agriculture, biofuels, and maritime freight. In 2017, Jon Ecker was appointed as CEO of Genscape, building upon Genscape’s core brand value: to provide the highest quality fundamental data faster than any other organization, bar none.
Want to learn more about Genscape? Visit Genscape's website.
Jobs You May Like
Luxury Retreats - Chef de l’expérience client / Head of Guest Experience
Airbnb, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Lead People Business Partner - Tech
Lyft, San Francisco, CA
Tesla, Palo Alto, CA or Fremont, CA
Box, Redwood City, CA
HR - General Applications KSA
noon.com, Riyadh, KSA