What you'll be doing
- Building, configuring, and optimizing highly-available systems for the Getaround platform
- Running the next generation of our our deployment strategy to our hybrid IaaS and PaaS infrastructure on Google Cloud.
- Scaling out our monitoring systems so that we know before our customers do anytime something isn't completely working.
- Building engineering tools that run our unit/integration/acceptance tests, control our build process, and trigger builds in our CI environment.
- Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent degree, or 4+ years industry experience
- 2+ years managing production systems on AWS or GCP
- Experience in designing, analyzing, and troubleshooting cloud-based infrastructure
- Experience working with automated provisioning tools such as Puppet, Chef, or Ansible
- Experience with CI systems such as Jenkins/Hudson or Travis.
- Expert knowledge of Docker and/or Kubernetes
- Proficiency with monitoring infrastructure such as Graphite, StatsD, Librato, New Relic, and Stackdriver
- Proficient scripting in Python, Bash, or similar
- Real world experience as an agile software development team member
- Experience working with the Google Cloud Platform.
- Expert Python skills
- Experience with Terraform, Vault, or similar tools
About us Getaround is an on-demand carsharing marketplace powered by our proprietary hardware technology, the Getaround Connect. Headquartered in San Francisco since 2009, we won TechCrunch Disrupt in 2011, and launched on-demand carsharing just two years later. Getaround has grown to over 200,000 members across the US by allowing users to rent, unlock and drive — all with your phone. Rates start at $5/hour including insurance and no membership fees. Car owners conveniently share their cars earning $500-$1000 a month.
Want to learn more about Getaround? Visit Getaround's website.
Jobs You May Like
Software Engineer - Cloud Foundry (Toronto)
Pivotal Software, Toronto
Software Engineering Manager, Commerce
Venmo, Chicago, IL
Getaround, San Francisco
DLP Security Engineer
Red Ventures, South Charlotte
The Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, Redwood City
Forward Deployed Software Engineer, New Grad
Palantir Technologies, Copenhagen, Denmark