What you'll be doing
- Building, configuring, and optimizing highly-available systems for the Getaround platform
- Running the next generation of our our deployment strategy to our hybrid IaaS and PaaS infrastructure on Google Cloud.
- Scaling out our monitoring systems so that we know before our customers do anytime something isn't completely working.
- Building engineering tools that run our unit/integration/acceptance tests, control our build process, and trigger builds in our CI environment.
- Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent degree, or 4+ years industry experience
- 2+ years managing production systems on AWS or GCP
- Experience in designing, analyzing, and troubleshooting cloud-based infrastructure
- Experience working with automated provisioning tools such as Puppet, Chef, or Ansible
- Experience with CI systems such as Jenkins/Hudson or Travis.
- Expert knowledge of Docker and/or Kubernetes
- Proficiency with monitoring infrastructure such as Graphite, StatsD, Librato, New Relic, and Stackdriver
- Proficient scripting in Python, Bash, or similar
- Real world experience as an agile software development team member
- Experience working with the Google Cloud Platform.
- Expert Python skills
- Experience with Terraform, Vault, or similar tools
About us Getaround is an on-demand carsharing marketplace powered by our proprietary hardware technology, the Getaround Connect. Headquartered in San Francisco since 2009, we won TechCrunch Disrupt in 2011, and launched on-demand carsharing just two years later. Getaround has grown to over 200,000 members across the US by allowing users to rent, unlock and drive — all with your phone. Rates start at $5/hour including insurance and no membership fees. Car owners conveniently share their cars earning $500-$1000 a month.
Want to learn more about Getaround? Visit Getaround's website.
Jobs You May Like
Customer Success Manager (Russian & English-Speaking)
Cloudflare, London, United Kingdom
Senior Software Engineer - Multichannel
SendGrid, Redwood City
Antenna Systems Engineer
Faraday Future, Gardena, CA
Engineering Manager - Data Infrastructure
Slack, San Francisco
Functional Integration Engineer
Zoox, Foster City, CA
Engineering Lead - Trust & Security
Shopify, Montreal, Canada