What you’ll be doing
- Source, plan, and execute local marketing events and programs.
- Hire, train, and manage contract resources, including brand ambassadors and event staff.
- Identify, negotiate, and implement partnerships with local businesses and organizations.
- Develop and deliver on quarterly and annual local marketing plans.
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, Marketing, Growth, and Business Development Teams at HQ to support national campaigns and to ensure consistent messaging.
- Analyze campaign metrics and trends to increase quarterly ROI on local marketing efforts.
What we’re looking for
- 3-5 years experience in relevant local or field marketing role.
- You are disciplined, well-organized and efficient.
- You take a detailed and methodical approach to every project.
- You have a “no job too small” attitude.
- You have a high quality bar.
- You are prepared to elevate our brand and establish it as a leader in carsharing.
- Experience leading local marketing or field marketing teams.
- Experience working with print and digital vendors at scale.
- Prior success working at a fast-paced, high growth startup.
About us Getaround is an on-demand carsharing marketplace powered by our proprietary hardware technology, the Getaround Connect. Headquartered in San Francisco since 2009, we won TechCrunch Disrupt in 2011, and launched on-demand carsharing just two years later. Getaround has grown to over 200,000 members across the US by allowing users to rent, unlock and drive — all with your phone. Rates start at $5/hour including insurance and no membership fees. Car owners conveniently share their cars earning $500-$1000 a month.
Want to learn more about Getaround? Visit Getaround's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Web Developer
Elastic, West or East Coast, USA
The Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, Palo Alto
Events Manager - EMEA
Netflix, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Content Marketing Manager
Checkr, San Francisco
Senior Field Marketing Manager, WEUR
Rubrik, London, UK