Senior Program Manager, Logistics and Local Operations
Getaround, San Francisco
See jobs at Getaround
What you'll be doing:
- Design, implement, and manage an end-to-end process for car onboarding.
- Collaborate with Product teams to integrate car onboarding tools with internal technologies and improve the overall customer experience.
- Collaborate with the People Team to hire, train and create best practices for onboarding operations talent.
- Implement KPI’s for measuring and improving efficiency of the car onboarding process.
What you'll need:
- 5+ years of project management experience, including 3+ years of consulting experience.
- Passion for designing processes that scale, particularly with respect to logistics, resource management, and scheduling.
- Experience building and optimizing routes and delivery models in “on-demand” and “real-time” delivery contexts.
- Exceptional experience interpreting data to analyze and optimize logistics and service delivery models.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate closely with product and engineering teams to ensure operational team processes are factored into new product offerings.
About us Getaround is an on-demand carsharing marketplace powered by our proprietary hardware technology, the Getaround Connect. Headquartered in San Francisco since 2009, we won TechCrunch Disrupt in 2011, and launched on-demand carsharing just two years later. Getaround has grown to over 200,000 members across the US by allowing users to rent, unlock and drive — all with your phone. Rates start at $5/hour including insurance and no membership fees. Car owners conveniently share their cars earning $500-$1000 a month.
Want to learn more about Getaround? Visit Getaround's website.
Jobs You May Like
Technical Support Specialist
Client Service/Operations Representative
Stockpile, Palo Alto, CA
Client Training Specialist (Contract)
Top Hat, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Technical Program Manager
Zoox, Foster City, CA
Market Intelligence Consultant -French Speaker
Sr. Manager, Hotel Sales Rep.
Coupang, Seoul (HQ)