Senior Program Manager, Logistics and Local Operations
Getaround, San Francisco
See jobs at Getaround
What you will be doing:
- Design, implement, and manage an end-to-end process for car onboarding.
- Collaborate with Product teams to integrate car onboarding tools with internal technologies.
- Collaborate with the People Team to hire and train onboarding operations talent.
- Implement KPI’s for measuring and improving efficiency of the car onboarding process.
- 5+ years of project management experience, including 3+ years of consulting experience.
- Passion for designing processes that scale, particularly with respect to logistics, resource management, and scheduling.
- Experience building and optimizing routes and delivery models in “on-demand” and “real-time” delivery contexts.
- Exceptional experience interpreting data to analyze and optimize logistics and service delivery models.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate closely with product and engineering teams to ensure operational team processes are factored into new product offerings.
About us Getaround is an on-demand carsharing marketplace powered by our proprietary hardware technology, the Getaround Connect. Headquartered in San Francisco since 2009, we won TechCrunch Disrupt in 2011, and launched on-demand carsharing just two years later. Getaround has grown to over 200,000 members across the US by allowing users to rent, unlock and drive — all with your phone. Rates start at $5/hour including insurance and no membership fees. Car owners conveniently share their cars earning $500-$1000 a month.
Want to learn more about Getaround? Visit Getaround's website.
Jobs You May Like
Body in White (BIW) Manufacturing Engineer
Faraday Future, Gardena, CA
Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
OurHealth, Indianapolis, IN
Customer Service Representative
OnDeck, Denver, CO, US
Customer Success Manager
Greenhouse, San Francisco
Managed By Q, Chicago, IL
Solutions Architect (m/f)