What You'll Do
- Lead strategy and execution for new initiatives to expand payment options and credit solutions
- Own end-to-end guest fund flow including payment acceptance, chargeback disputes, and secondary collections
- Own key financial and operational metrics across payment fees, payment acceptance, collections, chargebacks, and bad debt
- Stand up and oversee operational programs like 3rd party collections
- Report on monthly and quarterly metrics including providing analysis to explain new trends
What you'll Need
- 4+ years of experience in payments, lending, or collections at a tech start-up or tech marketplace. Broad knowledge of and interest in the fintech landscape.
- Ability to identify, advocate for, and execute strategic initiatives...the more creative the better.
- Experience leading large-scale, x-functional projects.
- Experience managing key metrics or financial line items.
- Strong analytical skills. You’ll need to draw conclusions from messy and/or limited data.
- Willingness to get dirty in the spreadsheets. You are your own analyst...at least for now.
- Ability to pull data from Looker required.
- Previous experience working in or partnering closely with finance is a huge plus
- The ability to write SQL is a huge plus
- Experience working with Stripe is a plus
Benefits and Perks
- Platinum plans for medical, dental, and vision take excellent care of you and your family
- Generous stock options and robust 401(K) to help you save and plan for retirement
- Remote first workplace, flexible work hours, and open PTO policy (we mean it!)
- Work smarter incentive policy to optimize your home office and individual wellness needs
- Education stipend to promote your career development and growth
- Your own Udemy Business account
- Monthly Getaround credits and discounts for your friends and family
About us Getaround is an on-demand carsharing marketplace powered by our proprietary hardware technology, the Getaround Connect. Headquartered in San Francisco since 2009, we won TechCrunch Disrupt in 2011, and launched on-demand carsharing just two years later. Getaround has grown to over 200,000 members across the US by allowing users to rent, unlock and drive — all with your phone. Rates start at $5/hour including insurance and no membership fees. Car owners conveniently share their cars earning $500-$1000 a month.
Want to learn more about Getaround? Visit Getaround's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one