Analyst, Marketplace Strategy & Operations (Remote)
Getaround, San Francisco, CA
See jobs at Getaround
What You'll Do
- Analyze Data: Using a suite of data analysis tools, identify key trends and opportunities in the business. This data will facilitate the design of process, policy, and product solutions to improve performance and growth.
- Surface Results: Using data warehouses, build internal executive-facing dashboards and reports that will enable rapid assessment of business performance and guide operation direction.
- User Experience: Objectively assess the host user experience on our platform and develop empirically-backed recommendations to improve engagement and retention.
- Project Management / BizOps: Support critical initiatives to identify and quantify strategic growth opportunities and areas for operational improvements and sustainable design solutions.
- Cross-functional Collaboration: Communication is at the core of what makes us successful at Getaround. In this role, you’ll work with Product, Engineering, Sales, CX, and Demand Strategy teams and surface key insights.
What You'll Bring
- 3+ years of experience in data analysis, statistics/finance, program management, or strategic operations roles
- Demonstrated track record of leveraging data for business impact
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to identify and triage multiple priorities
- Strong data analysis skills - particularly Google sheets / Looker (Redash/ R / Python/ SQL a plus)
- Experience in data visualization (GIS/ Tableau/ leaflet)
- Strong analytical mind to assess complex problems
- Strong ability to synthesize insights from market/competitor research into potential opportunities
- Relevant industry experience in marketplace business, Autotech, or high-growth startup is a plus
Benefits & Perks
- 🌎 Remote First Workplace, with flexible work hours (we mean it!)
- 💰Competitive salary and generous Stock Options
- 💫401k plus platinum plans for medical, dental, vision, life, and disability benefits
- 📝 Annual Work Smarter stipend to optimize your home office and individual wellness needs
- 🧠Free Access to our Udemy learning portal and annual education stipend to focus on your career growth and development
- 🏖Flexible PTO policy and monthly Wellness Days to reset and recharge
- 💻Virtual events to connect with your fellow Getarounders, including educational speakers, cooking sessions, game nights, mixology classes and +!
- 🤝 A company culture that keeps Diversity, Equity and Inclusion top of mind, thanks to our dedicated Task Force. We are committed to being a place where you’re empowered to bring your full self to work
- 🗓 Monthly Getaround credits and discounts for you, your friends and family
About us Getaround is an on-demand carsharing marketplace powered by our proprietary hardware technology, the Getaround Connect. Headquartered in San Francisco since 2009, we won TechCrunch Disrupt in 2011, and launched on-demand carsharing just two years later. Getaround has grown to over 200,000 members across the US by allowing users to rent, unlock and drive — all with your phone. Rates start at $5/hour including insurance and no membership fees. Car owners conveniently share their cars earning $500-$1000 a month.
Want to learn more about Getaround? Visit Getaround's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.