- Developing automated experimental workflows genetic engineering processes, strain cultivation, sample preparation, and NGS/mass spec analysis.
- Writing software to drive operation of laboratory instruments and robotics.
- Writing software for data acquisition, retrieval and processing
- Validating and QC'ing automated protocols.
- BS or MS in engineering or equivalent
- Experience with one or more of laboratory automation systems, experimental workflow development, automated liquid handling processes, and software development for scheduling and controlling equipment.
- Familiarity with biology a plus
About Ginkgo Bioworks
Ginkgo Bioworks is the organism company. We design custom microbes for customers across multiple markets. We build our foundries to scale the process of organism engineering using software and hardware automation. Organism engineers at Ginkgo learn from nature to develop new organisms that replace technology with biology.
Want to learn more about Ginkgo Bioworks? Visit Ginkgo Bioworks's website.
Jobs You May Like
Director, Database Infrastructure
MLB Advanced Media, MLB Advanced Media, New York
Security Operations Engineer - Logging/Splunk
GitHub, Remote - US
Technical Lead Consultant
Enterprise Solutions Architect
Classy, San Diego Headquarters
Technical Project Manager
Narvar, San Francisco, CA