Organism Engineering Padawan (1 year paid internship)
Ginkgo Bioworks, Boston, MA
THE ORGANISM COMPANY
- Assisting OEs with routine bench work tasks, such as molecular cloning, genome engineering etc.
- Communicating and interacting with other teams, i.e. interacting with the Build team to use our high-throughput pipeline and automated processes, etc.
- Lead certain projects assigned by OEs according to your experience
- BS or MS in biochemistry, metabolic engineering, molecular biology, or related fields
- At least 1 year laboratory experience
- Experience with high-throughput molecular cloning, assay development, or protein engineering preferred
- Familiarity with DNA/RNA design softwares or programing for simple bioinformatic applications preferred
About Ginkgo Bioworks
Ginkgo Bioworks is the organism company. We design custom microbes for customers across multiple markets. We build our foundries to scale the process of organism engineering using software and hardware automation. Organism engineers at Ginkgo learn from nature to develop new organisms that replace technology with biology.
Want to learn more about Ginkgo Bioworks? Visit Ginkgo Bioworks's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Software Engineer - Frontend
Lalamove, Hong Kong
Coffee Meets Bagel, SF, Seattle, or Remote
Senior Data Scientist
Senior Data Engineer, Playback
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Partner Engagement Manager - Member Acquisition, EMEA
Netflix, Amsterdam, Netherlands
MES Administrator - Contractor
Magic Leap, Inc., Plantation, FL