Organism Engineering Padawan (1-year paid internship)
Ginkgo Bioworks, Boston, MA
THE ORGANISM COMPANY
- Assisting OEs at the bench with tasks such as: molecular cloning, genome engineering etc.
- Communicating and interacting with other engineers to leverage our high-throughput pipeline and automated processes, etc.
- Leading certain projects assigned by OEs according to your experience.
- BS or MS in biochemistry, metabolic engineering, molecular biology, or related field
- At least one year of laboratory experience
- Experience with high-throughput molecular cloning, assay development, or protein engineering preferred
- Familiarity with DNA/RNA design software or programming for simple bioinformatic applications preferred
About Ginkgo Bioworks
Ginkgo Bioworks is the organism company. We design custom microbes for customers across multiple markets. We build our foundries to scale the process of organism engineering using software and hardware automation. Organism engineers at Ginkgo learn from nature to develop new organisms that replace technology with biology.
Want to learn more about Ginkgo Bioworks? Visit Ginkgo Bioworks's website.
Jobs You May Like
Sr. Software Development Engineer - Front End
OfferUp, OfferUp HQ - Bellevue, WA
The Democratic Party, Washington, DC (DNC HQ)
Senior Software Engineer, Frontend
metromile, San Francisco, CA
Senior Software Engineer, C++ Framework and Tools
Magic Leap, Inc., Plantation, FL
Software Dev Engineer
SonicWall, Bangalore, India
Director of Engineering, DevOps
Vungle, San Francisco