- Assist with design and execution of laboratory and pilot scale experiments, leading to definition of commercially viable processes that leverage Ginkgo's engineered organisms
- Perform bench scale assays and proof-of-concept experiments
- Assist with development of technology transfer documentation
- Oversee pilot scale operations at contract manufacturers
- BS with 2+ years experience in a chemical or process engineering setting
- Enthusiasm for both research/computation and hands-on experimentation
- Attention to detail and efficiency in laboratory and pilot plant operations
- Ability to function in a fast-paced startup environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with tech transfer of materials and processes to customers and/or contract manufacturing facilities a plus
About Ginkgo Bioworks
Ginkgo Bioworks is the organism company. We design custom microbes for customers across multiple markets. We build our foundries to scale the process of organism engineering using software and hardware automation. Organism engineers at Ginkgo learn from nature to develop new organisms that replace technology with biology.
Want to learn more about Ginkgo Bioworks? Visit Ginkgo Bioworks's website.
Jobs You May Like
Backend-utvecklare - Var med och förnya Lendo!
Software Engineer - Enterprise Test Automation
Slack, San Francisco
Software Engineer (Java/Kafka)
Full Stack Developer
Dynamics 365 Administrator I
Accuweather, Headquarters - State College, PA
Ginkgo Bioworks, Boston, MA