- Operate high-throughput semi-automated NGS processes (DNA and RNA seq).
- Monitor and report on above processes. Perform useful analysis of process data.
- Suggest and validate process improvements using your knowledge of molecular and microbiology and experience with their operation.
- BS/MS in biology, biochemistry, bioengineering, molecular biology, or related fields
- >1 year experience in a high-throughput biology environment
- Top notch molecular biology lab skills, NGS experience preferred
- Scripting or programming experience a plus
- Prior experience with genetic engineering of industrial yeasts or prokaryotes a plus
About Ginkgo Bioworks
Ginkgo Bioworks is the organism company. We design custom microbes for customers across multiple markets. We build our foundries to scale the process of organism engineering using software and hardware automation. Organism engineers at Ginkgo learn from nature to develop new organisms that replace technology with biology.
Want to learn more about Ginkgo Bioworks? Visit Ginkgo Bioworks's website.
Jobs You May Like
Blue State Digital, NYC
Data Analyst - Curse
Twitch, Huntsville, AL
Domain Expert, New Grad
Site Reliability Operations Analyst
Palantir Technologies, London, United Kingdom
Senior Data Analyst, Logistics
Instacart, San Francisco
Catapult Systems, San Antonio, TX