- Technoeconomic modeling of bioprocesses to ensure processes meet COGS targets
- Drive development of product recovery and purification processes that can scale to commercial manufacturing across multiple cultured ingredients
- Drive process design and documentation for customers and/or third party contract manfacturers
- Lead tech transfer of bioprocesses and DSP protocols to customers and/or contract manufacturers
- Ensure that DSP protocols run effectively at customer and/or contract manufactors
- Ph.D. or equivalent experience with 5+ years relevant industrial experience
- Prior experience with process development and scale up for small molecule production.
- Proven track record of multiple scale up campaigns.
- Experience with tech transfer of materials and processes to customers and/or contract manufacturing facilities.
- Experience with multiple high value natural products a plus.
About Ginkgo Bioworks
Ginkgo Bioworks is the organism company. We design custom microbes for customers across multiple markets. We build our foundries to scale the process of organism engineering using software and hardware automation. Organism engineers at Ginkgo learn from nature to develop new organisms that replace technology with biology.
Want to learn more about Ginkgo Bioworks? Visit Ginkgo Bioworks's website.
Jobs You May Like
Enterprise Technical Support Sr. Analyst
SonicWall, Tempe, AZ or Dallas, TX
Senior PCB Design Engineer - Battery Systems
SF Motors, Santa Clara
Heat Transfer Engineer
Formlabs, Somerville, MA
Senior Frontend Engineer
Peloton, New York, NY
Full Stack Engineer
PlanGrid, San Francisco, CA
Senior Software Engineer - Support Tools
Twilio, San Francisco, CA