- As a Site Reliability Engineer at Ginkgo you will help us robustly scale our infrastructure.
- Some of your responsibilities include:
- Assisting developers and IT in devops operations, helping to scale and deploy our systems both locally and in the cloud.
- Assisting developers apply best practices to ensure fully working test, training and production environments using Gitlab-CI, Docker, Ansible.Designing, building and maintaining monitoring and testing infrastructure for our systems.
- Work closely with IT and Software Engineers to resolve outages and implement changes to avoid future issues.
- Evaluate and leverage AWS, Azure and Google cloud and deployment technologies.
- Automate tasks to ensure repeatability.
- BS degree in software engineering or related field.
- Proven devops track record
- Consistent track record for troubleshooting and resolving challenging problems in a timely manner and proactively implementing strategies to avoid them.
- Strong architectural level of understanding of software.
- Strong Linux, Docker, MySQL, Postgres and networking experience.
- Familiarity with infrastructure automation tools such as Ansible and Puppet.
- Impeccable organizational and communication skills.
- Experience with cloud technologies such as EC2 and S3 a plus.
- Excited to work with the best scientists and engineers to develop the foundry - the code base, compiler and debugger for life
About Ginkgo Bioworks
Ginkgo Bioworks is the organism company. We design custom microbes for customers across multiple markets. We build our foundries to scale the process of organism engineering using software and hardware automation. Organism engineers at Ginkgo learn from nature to develop new organisms that replace technology with biology.
Want to learn more about Ginkgo Bioworks? Visit Ginkgo Bioworks's website.
Jobs You May Like
Lead iOS Engineer
Upthere, Redwood City, CA
Staff SRE, Cloud Infrastructure (OS)
Box, Redwood City, CA
Senior Site Reliability Engineer-Systems Engineer
PlayStation, San Diego, CA
Engineering Manager, Growth
Pinterest, San Francisco
Mechanical Engineer, Vehicle Electronics
Zoox, San Carlos, CA
Server Software Engineer