Test Team Padawan – High-Throughput Screening (1 year paid internship)
Ginkgo Bioworks, Boston, MA
THE ORGANISM COMPANY
- Run and QC HTS operations including: transformation, cultivation, sample extraction, high-throughput assays and analytics.
- Assisting with design, development, and improvement of HTS operations.
- Working with the automation team to create and execute efficient, robust high-throughput workflows.
- Analyzing large data sets and communicating results to broader team.
- BS or MS in biology, chemistry, bioengineering, chemical engineering or related fields
- Experience culturing and engineering micro-organisms.
- Experience with developing or executing enzyme assays is a plus.
- Familiarity with laboratory automation or at-least one programming language is a plus.
About Ginkgo Bioworks
Ginkgo Bioworks is the organism company. We design custom microbes for customers across multiple markets. We build our foundries to scale the process of organism engineering using software and hardware automation. Organism engineers at Ginkgo learn from nature to develop new organisms that replace technology with biology.
Want to learn more about Ginkgo Bioworks? Visit Ginkgo Bioworks's website.
Jobs You May Like
3D Scan Artist (Contract)
PlayStation, San Diego, CA - Sorrento Valley
Solutions Architect - Benelux
Elastic, The Netherlands
Senior Software Engineer, tvOS
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Confluent, United States
Senior QA Engineer (daemons)
Badoo, Moscow, RU
Software Engineer, Analytics Infrastructure
Slack, San Francisco