Responsibilities may include
- Run and QC unit operations associated with strain testing including: cultivation, sample extraction, assays and analytics.
- Assisting with design, development and improvement of unit operations.
- Assisting with the preparation and purification of prospective Ginkgo products and blends.
- Analyzing large data sets and communicating results to the team.
- BS or MS in chemistry, bioengineering, chemical engineering or related fields
- Experience with analytical methods like LC-MS, HPLC, GC-MS (or FID) or NGS
- Familiarity with software or laboratory automation is a plus
About Ginkgo Bioworks
Ginkgo Bioworks is the organism company. We design custom microbes for customers across multiple markets. We build our foundries to scale the process of organism engineering using software and hardware automation. Organism engineers at Ginkgo learn from nature to develop new organisms that replace technology with biology.
Want to learn more about Ginkgo Bioworks? Visit Ginkgo Bioworks's website.
Jobs You May Like
Zoox, Menlo Park, CA
Mid Python Developer
Canopy, Lehi, Utah
Part Time Front-End Web Development Instructor
General Assembly, San Francisco
Principal Architect, Platform
MuleSoft, San Francisco
Noble Studios, Reno
LiveIntent, LiveIntent Berlin