- Due diligence in support of transactions
- Deal execution from sourcing, negotiation, and closing
- Help set the strategic direction for the company
- Work across teams to ensure all parts of the organizations are aligned
- Support data tracking, analysis, and modeling of operations to enable informed decision making
Desired Experience and Capabilities
- PhD or equivalent industrial experience in synthetic biology, life sciences, or related field
- 5+ years experience in consulting, M&A, investment bank, or corporate strategy
- Experience with complex deal structures
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with financial modeling and analysis
- Strong data driven analytical skills
- Enthusiasm about advancing Ginkgo's mission to make biology easier to engineer
- Experience with working in a fast paced startup environment a plus
- Organized and good project management skills
- Demonstrated ability to learn and adapt quickly
About Ginkgo Bioworks
Ginkgo Bioworks is the organism company. We design custom microbes for customers across multiple markets. We build our foundries to scale the process of organism engineering using software and hardware automation. Organism engineers at Ginkgo learn from nature to develop new organisms that replace technology with biology.
Want to learn more about Ginkgo Bioworks? Visit Ginkgo Bioworks's website.
Come join the Gemini team and help us build the future of money!