- Work collaboratively with Ginkgo’s Commercial Team by supporting business development transactions.
- Engage with Ginkgo collaborators and customers to ensure the success of bioengineering programs.
- Actively lead and negotiate agreements with our customers, distributors, and suppliers, including collaboration and licensing agreements, acquisition agreements, strategic service agreements, material transfer agreements, and supplier and other procurement agreements.
- Review technical and logistical materials to support our business development and program teams to ensure compliance with associated transactions.
- Execute and manage multiple deals simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
Desired Experience and Capabilities
- Significant experience leading collaboration and licensing agreements in the life science space - as well as a J.D. degree and current bar membership in good standing, with strong preference for at least 5 years of law firm experience
- Outstanding and wide-ranging experience as a transactions counsel, particularly with M&A, supply agreements, software agreements and other commercial contracts
- Judicious communication and time management skills, with a focus on pragmatic decision-making and efficient delivery of legal advice in a rapidly changing environment
- Understanding of business-oriented approaches to transactions, with the ability to effectively evaluate legal exposure, manage risk, and achieve business goals within appropriate legal guidelines
- Broad aptitude for managing multiple, competing timelines in support of cross-functional teams
- Acute attention to detail, with the ability to collaborate with team members, and communicate in a timely and responsive manner
About Ginkgo Bioworks
Ginkgo Bioworks is the organism company. We design custom microbes for customers across multiple markets. We build our foundries to scale the process of organism engineering using software and hardware automation. Organism engineers at Ginkgo learn from nature to develop new organisms that replace technology with biology.
Want to learn more about Ginkgo Bioworks? Visit Ginkgo Bioworks's website.
German engineered blades and shaving cream online for a fair price