Recruiting Coordinator (Contract)
Ginkgo Bioworks, Remote/Boston, MA
THE ORGANISM COMPANY
- Facilitate all stages of candidate experience--including application, interviews, travel, communication, and hiring--to create an energizing and seamless experience for all involved
- Correspond with candidates in a timely manner, serving as an ambassador of Ginkgo and our mission to all prospective team members
- Ensure our applicant tracking system (ATS) remains up to date, advancing candidates in the hiring process as needed
- Schedule interviews and calls, keeping in mind team priorities and calendar preferences
- Gather recruitment data and run reports for our Talent Acquisition team and hiring managers to help inform and improve our hiring processes
- As a member of our People Team, maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
- Support other projects as needed, including career fair and conference scheduling
Desired Experience and Capabilities
- You have a Bachelor’s degree with 2 years administrative experience in a business setting (preferred)
- You have previous experience working in an applicant tracking system (ATS) and scheduling interviews (preferred)
- You are a team player, highly adaptable to changing priorities and you can adeptly pivot to meet emerging needs in a fast-paced environment
- You have a keen ability to take in many details and organize this information to be effectively communicated to different audiences
- You are a quick-learning self-starter, who is comfortable advocating for information when needed
- You have a customer service mindset which allows you to craft a candidate experience that is true to the Ginkgo brand, and enables you to work graciously with a wide range of people
- You are able to visualize each step of an event and anticipate the needs of both candidates and internal stakeholders, suggesting solutions to problems as they arise
- You have a strong passion and drive for Ginkgo’s mission
About Ginkgo Bioworks
Ginkgo Bioworks is the organism company. We design custom microbes for customers across multiple markets. We build our foundries to scale the process of organism engineering using software and hardware automation. Organism engineers at Ginkgo learn from nature to develop new organisms that replace technology with biology.
Want to learn more about Ginkgo Bioworks? Visit Ginkgo Bioworks's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.