Manager of Data and Analytics
Girls Who Code, New York
Closing the gender gap in tech, one girl at a time.
- Work closely with stakeholders across the organization, including members of the Executive Leadership Team, to identify, prioritize, and execute business use cases, leveraging the organization’s data and analytics capabilities
- Foster buy in among staff for the use of analytics to inform decision making
- Collaborate with the external engineering team to maintain the reporting database, ensuring data are current, clean, and accessible, and produce business intelligence dashboards
- Coordinate with relevant staff across the organization to develop and implement data quality and data governance standards, policies, and practices
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Data Science, Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Math, or a related field
- 3-5 years of experience managing reporting databases and producing business intelligence dashboards and data visualizations for end users
- Ability to make strategic decisions with future needs and capabilities in mind, is not limited by current state limitations
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills; ability to manage stakeholder expectations and work across teams to achieve results
- Experience with change management
- Experience with Tableau, Power BI or similar business intelligence systems
- Comfort with SQL or other database queries
- An eye for detail with superb organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written interpersonal skills
- Thrives in dynamic environment; able to work effectively to meet tight deadlines and goals
- Desire to learn and develop skills in advanced analytics, such as machine learning
- Standout teammate with a flexible, creative, and analytical approach to problem solving
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, maturity, positivity, and confidence
- Authentic passion for Girls Who Code’s mission to close the gender gap in the technology industry through a commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion
About Girls Who Code
We are a national nonprofit organization working to close the gender gap in the technology and engineering sectors. With support from public and private partners, Girls Who Code works to educate, inspire, and equip high school girls with the skills and resources to pursue opportunities in computing fields.
Want to learn more about Girls Who Code? Visit Girls Who Code's website.
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.