Want to make a difference and unleash your full capabilities? Have a passion for technology and enabling partners to grow their businesses and a desire to delight our mutual customers? GitHub has a great opportunity for you.
GitHub is at an exciting growth phase and we're looking for a highly driven and passionate individual to join our team to help shape and build our GitHub Partner ecosystem GitHub helps companies and organizations succeed by allowing them to build better software together, which has never been so important to their success.
In this role you will bring your passion and technical acumen for DevOps to drive broad and direct technical engagement with our global system integrator partners. This is a pivotal role in the Global Services & Channel Partner team where you will help drive GitHub growth in collaboration with our sales, channel and business development teams. The role includes worldwide responsibilities.
- Build and execute technical partner enablement initiatives and content to establish a best in class GitHub partner ecosystem
- Provide GitHub technical mentorship for partner led customer engagements/bids
- Build and support ‘Center of Excellence’ in key partners
- Enable targeted partners to be technically proficient at integrating GitHub into their sales motions and delivery - with a focus on our most strategic partners, including Microsoft Consulting Services
- Build strong connection to partner development team and GitHub Sales teams in region to ensure we build a sales aligned partner ecosystem
- Help shape and contribute to GitHub’s overall Partner strategy as part of the Global Services & Partner team
- Ideally come with experience working at Microsoft and the ability to build partnerships across their key organizations including MCS
- Passionate about partners and how we can grow our mutual businesses
- Expert in developing and enabling partners achieve success through technical excellence
- Strong technical knowledge of GitHub and DevOps arena, some background in software engineering is ideal
- Successful track record of performance with strategic partnerships
- Experience with driving revenue influenced results, with a proven ability in execution
- A blend of business and technical skills with a solid understanding of partner sales motions and got-to-market approaches
- Knowledge of GSIs would be a significant advantage
- Ideally some experience conducting business internationally
Who We Are:
GitHub is the developer company. We make it easier for developers to be developers: to work together, to solve challenging problems, and to create the world’s most important technologies. We foster a collaborative community that can come together—as individuals and in teams—to create the future of software and make a difference in the world.
Customer Obsessed - Trust by Default - Ship to Learn - Own the Outcome - Growth Mindset - Global Product, Global Team - Anything is Possible - Practice Kindness
Why You Should Join:
At GitHub, we constantly strive to create an environment that allows our employees (Hubbers) to do the best work of their lives. We've designed one of the coolest workspaces in San Francisco (HQ), where many Hubbers work, snack, and create daily. The rest of our Hubbers work remotely around the globe. Check out an updated list of where we can hire here: https://github.com/about/careers/remote
We are also committed to keeping Hubbers healthy, motivated, focused and creative. We've designed our top-notch benefits program with these goals in mind. In a nutshell, we've built a place where we truly love working, we think you will too.
GitHub is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people of all walks of life. We don't discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. Also, if you have a disability, please let us know if there's any way we can make the interview process better for you; we're happy to accommodate!
Please note that benefits vary by country. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask your Talent Partner.
GitHub is how people build software. With a community of more than 14 million people, developers can discover, use and contribute to over 25 million projects using a powerful, collaborative workflow.
Whether using GitHub.com or your own instance of GitHub Enterprise, you can integrate GitHub with third party tools, from project management to continuous deployment, to build software in the way that works best for you.
Want to learn more about GitHub? Visit GitHub's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.