Application Integration Engineer
GitHub, Bellevue, Washington
A development platform inspired by the way you work
GitHub is looking for a full-time Application Integration Engineer to join our Financial Systems Team to help develop and scale our application integration ecosystem. Your role will be to help implement, administer, and optimize the integrations between our business systems and assist with business process designs, system implementations, change management, training and compliance.
You'll partner with other awesome teams here at GitHub to transform company needs and challenges into systems-driven solutions. Collectively, we're a resourceful bunch that enjoys mastering new and sometimes difficult subject matter, striving for efficient and effective processes, and working collaboratively to improve our architecture.
You'll own improving how data is transferred across the applications in the financial systems ecosystem, across other internal business systems and work with our business partners to identify and implement efforts for improved efficiency. Data, by nature, exists in disparate sources and the challenge for this role is to identify and take action to intelligently integrate these disparate data elements to provide seamless automation and essential business continuity.
- Manage the integrations across the GitHub Financial Systems Architecture, including those managed internally by the GitHub Financial Systems Team, as well as external touchpoints with other Business Systems verticals and those within the larger Microsoft Finance BI Ecosystem
- Develop and maintain scalable integration solutions that ensures efficient data processing and minimizes manual data processing for stakeholders
- Conduct requirements gathering workshops and lead the solution design process jointly with stakeholders
- Contribute subject matter expertise to effort estimation and project development
- Guide technical teams through complex, multi-phased delivery projects and provide hands-on delivery guidance
- Identify ongoing risks and pain points throughout production integrations and integration projects by developing and implementing mitigation measures
- Identify opportunities for expansion of the Boomi footprint as appropriate to meet business needs
- Work with stakeholders to create and influence proper standards for development, governance, and operational life cycle
- Demonstrated expertise designing, implementing, and supporting Enterprise-grade technical solutions meeting complex business requirements
- Integration architecture experience with Dell Boomi, Mulesoft or other solutions
- Experience with SaaS business applications such as Concur, Expensify, Salesforce, Workday, and Zuora
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong cognitive ability especially with respect to understanding, documenting, and describing complex technical subjects Interface architecture knowledge
Ability to meet GitHub, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings: Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft, GitHub’s parent company, Cloud Screen upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Who We Are:
GitHub is the developer company. We make it easier for developers to be developers: to work together, to solve challenging problems, and to create the world’s most important technologies. We foster a collaborative community that can come together—as individuals and in teams—to create the future of software and make a difference in the world.
Customer Obsessed - Trust by Default - Ship to Learn - Own the Outcome - Growth Mindset - Global Product, Global Team - Anything is Possible - Practice Kindness
Why You Should Join:
At GitHub, we constantly strive to create an environment that allows our employees (Hubbers) to do the best work of their lives. We've designed one of the coolest workspaces in San Francisco (HQ), where many Hubbers work, snack, and create daily. The rest of our Hubbers work remotely around the globe. Check out an updated list of where we can hire here: https://github.com/about/careers/remote
We are also committed to keeping Hubbers healthy, motivated, focused and creative. We've designed our top-notch benefits program with these goals in mind. In a nutshell, we've built a place where we truly love working, we think you will too.
GitHub is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people of all walks of life. We don't discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. Also, if you have a disability, please let us know if there's any way we can make the interview process better for you; we're happy to accommodate!
Please note that benefits vary by country. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask your Talent Partner.
GitHub is how people build software. With a community of more than 14 million people, developers can discover, use and contribute to over 25 million projects using a powerful, collaborative workflow.
Whether using GitHub.com or your own instance of GitHub Enterprise, you can integrate GitHub with third party tools, from project management to continuous deployment, to build software in the way that works best for you.
Want to learn more about GitHub? Visit GitHub's website.
Help the world share their story