Field Marketing Strategist, AMER
GitHub, Remote - US Central
A development platform inspired by the way you work
GitHub is hiring a regional marketing strategist to play a foundational role in driving consideration for our product among enterprise companies. In this role, your mission will be to accelerate the impact of our sales team with regionalization of global demand generation campaigns and pipeline maturing programs. Day to day activities center around high-quality execution, including: developing enterprise centric tactics, managing virtual events, and running campaign analysis. This role will partner with Sales, Demand Gen, MOPS and others across the organization.
What excites you:
- Design and execute regional marketing tactics that reach and connect with target enterprise customers
- Work closely with sales to understand regional needs and audiences in order to develop priorities and programs
- Test and optimize new tactics and channels. Continuously measure ROI and scale our efforts to drive new business
- Regionalize & execute any demand generation campaigns
- Build a repeatable framework for targeting, acquiring, educating and nurturing enterprise prospects
- Oversee project management of campaign and program execution including timelines, goals and metrics
- Report results, track performance, and identify optimisation opportunities
What excites us:
- Experience owning end-to-end execution of demand generation campaigns
- Knowledge of demand generation funnel (INQs, MQLs, SALs and SQLs) and metrics
- Hands-on, get-it-done attitude with excellent project management skills for complex, cross-functional campaigns
- Experience collaborating across multiple internal teams and departments and building effective relationships and influencing change.
- Previous experience working closely with sales, field marketing or demand generation
- Positive attitude, team-oriented, energetic, and optimistic
Who We Are:
GitHub is the developer company. We make it easier for developers to be developers: to work together, to solve challenging problems, and to create the world’s most important technologies. We foster a collaborative community that can come together—as individuals and in teams—to create the future of software and make a difference in the world.
Customer Obsessed - Trust by Default - Ship to Learn - Own the Outcome - Growth Mindset - Global Product, Global Team - Anything is Possible - Practice Kindness
Why You Should Join:
At GitHub, we constantly strive to create an environment that allows our employees (Hubbers) to do the best work of their lives. We've designed one of the coolest workspaces in San Francisco (HQ), where many Hubbers work, snack, and create daily. The rest of our Hubbers work remotely around the globe. Check out an updated list of where we can hire here: https://github.com/about/careers/remote
We are also committed to keeping Hubbers healthy, motivated, focused and creative. We've designed our top-notch benefits program with these goals in mind. In a nutshell, we've built a place where we truly love working, we think you will too.
GitHub is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people of all walks of life. We don't discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. Also, if you have a disability, please let us know if there's any way we can make the interview process better for you; we're happy to accommodate!
Please note that benefits vary by country. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask your Talent Partner.
GitHub is how people build software. With a community of more than 14 million people, developers can discover, use and contribute to over 25 million projects using a powerful, collaborative workflow.
Whether using GitHub.com or your own instance of GitHub Enterprise, you can integrate GitHub with third party tools, from project management to continuous deployment, to build software in the way that works best for you.
Want to learn more about GitHub? Visit GitHub's website.
The best bed for better sleep